I Am Galileo In The 21st Century

truthmostcom

I know my result is correct over 99% possibility!

http://www.truthmost.com

Therefore, I am Galileo in the 21st century. The calculation of the possibility is simple:

1. There is the result proved over 80-years: galaxy disk brightness decreases exponentially in radial direction.

2. What is the curve on the disk so that the directional derivative of light density in the perpendicular direction to the curve is constant along the curve (i.e., the ratio of star density (light density) on one side of the curve to the one on the other side is constant along the curve)??

3. The answer is the logarithmatic curves!!

4. Normal-spiral-galaxy arms are logarithmatic curves!!

5. The curves can be derived by complex exponential function z=exp(w)

6. How many analytical types of orthoganal curves approach the exponential function?

7. Only two. The above logarithmic curve is one. The other type gives galaxy bars!!

8. In far distance from the galaxy center, does the bar brightness approach the disk one? If it did then my result would fail because we could not distinguish between bar and disk in the far distance from the galaxy center.

9. It is amazing that the bar brightness does not approach the disk one (astro-ph/0510535):

We have exponential disk ( exp(-r) ) but we have cubic-exponential bar ( exp(-r^3) ). This is a miracle!!!!!!

10. My model fits 9 real galaxy images very well (see my computer software ($3.80))!!

11. My model fits elliptical galaxies both theoretically and in numerical fitting (astro-ph/0510536).

Therefore, I am Galileo in the 21st century. But I do not know how to spend the rest of my life, and I look for your suggestion.

Quote from Max Planck (the father of Quantum Mechanics):

"An important scientific innovation rarely makes its way by gradually winning over and converting its opponents: it rarely happens that Saul becomes Paul. What does happen is that its opponents gradually die out, and that the growing generation is familiarised with the ideas from the beginning.''

Last I checked, Galileo didn't make any hugely fantastic discoveries on his own and he was mostly (in)famous for supporting the work of Copernicus. Although he did spend lots of time posting inane threads on Internet forums in a vain attempt to make small amounts of cash.

"Damn. If he had added 'rue the day' I would have had crackpot bingo." --swansont

It does help save three or four pages of circular logic when someone claims right off the bat to be Galileo, though.

QUOTE: http://www.truthmost.com

.....""Over thousands of years, we human beings have not found the consensus answer.

We, the spoiled babies, have torn up the increasingly weak mother: the earth.

Ah, babies, it is time to lift up your heads, look at the wide and deep universe,

and trace down the blood lineage of your mother:

It is the bending hands of Milky Way -- the spiral arms - that hug Earth.

It is the broad chest of Milky Way -- the galactic disk - that shields the sun,

Are your hands and your chest related? Yes, there is your heart!

Are the Milky Way's hands and chest related? Yes, that is the meaning of the whole universe!

It provides the answer to all your questions. ""................

OMG...:rolleyes:

I am truly speechless...

Where to start....

Well lets go with things missing from your thread:

1. Sensible speculations.
  2. Maths,
  3. Predictions.
  4. Evidence.
  5. Coherent sentences.

So, come back when you've got something sensible to say, in a way that actually makes sense... To start with what about galaxies does your "model" predict?

You should NEVER say you are like some famous scientist unless you really do have something in common, e.g. the same birthday, went to the same university, held the same posts etc. Otherwise, you just look like a nut.

" Believe it or not! $3.80 will renew your precious life forever. "

You need to aim higher- under 4 bucks isn't enough to be taken seriously. You need to charge much more than that.

OTOH, well done for your choice of bogus product. There's no way someone is going to come back after they have died and demand a refund.

I thought that sort of selling scam died out with the falling market for nuclear bomb proof shelters. It seems you can't keep a good ripoff down.

" Believe it or not! $3.80 will renew your precious life forever. "

You need to aim higher- under 4 bucks isn't enough to be taken seriously. You need to charge much more than that.

OTOH, well done for your choice of bogus product. There's no way someone is going to come back after they have died and demand a refund.

I thought that sort of selling scam died out with the falling market for nuclear bomb proof shelters. It seems you can't keep a good ripoff down.

I am learning although approaching 50.

I was very poor as a boy living in a mountainside yet I was ambitious, when China suffered cultural revolution without real schooling.

I thought I was a genius now I realize I am not.

I changed many major to seek my dream:

4 yrs under in pure math, Wuhan univ

1 yr math graduate courses (24 credit hours)

3 yrs (master degree) in elementary particle theory

two PhDs (one China, one USA)

now I realize it is a very hard journey and I hope my decendents do not seek science as Galileo's father asked his son to be a physician.

I thought those high powerful scientists were fair and genetleman now I realize they will not learn Directional Derivative to test my result.

I thought the visitors of sci forums knew Directional Derivative and checked my result, .....

I thought lots of people would buy my software,

Now I realize Galileo is right: it is hard to progress science!

I am learning!

“Alas, to wear the mantle of Galileo it is not enough that you be persecuted by an unkind establishment, you must also be right.”

– Robert Park

I made up mine mind because my result is over 99% correct.

The important point is that it is simple and straightforward to verify my result!!!

10 yrs or 50 yrs or 100 yrs later people will accept my result!

I may choose to close my mouth.

However, the earlier the world accepts my result, the less corruption, less wars, less criminals happen on the global!!

Go to http://www.truthmost.com

for a better understanding.

I made up mine mind because my result is over 99% correct.

The hard part is convincing other people of that

The important point is that it is simple and straightforward to verify my result!!!

The goal of science is to falsify, not verify.

10 yrs or 50 yrs or 100 yrs later people will accept my result!

I may choose to close my mouth.

However, the earlier the world accepts my result, the less corruption, less wars, less criminals happen on the global!!

Go to http://www.truthmost.com

for a better understanding.

Something all the crackpots say, to 9/11 troothers, to flat earthists.

I thought lots of people would buy my software,

When I got to this line I laughed out loud!..... And I'm still giggling.

No offence TMC - good luck.

So, come back when you've got something sensible to say, in a way that actually makes sense... To start with what about galaxies does your "model" predict?

I'm quoting myself here because I haven't been answered yet.

Because my theory of galaxies predicts 100% perfectly... of course what I'm predicting is that once you've identified a galaxy with a telescope if you look at that galaxy again you will infact see a galaxy.

Because my theory of galaxies predicts 100% perfectly... of course what I'm predicting is that once you've identified a galaxy with a telescope if you look at that galaxy again you will infact see a galaxy.
Got math?

Probability of being a galaxy = P

Has been observed as a galaxy = q = between 0 and 1, 0 being not observed previousely 1 being seen to be a galaxy:

time observed = t

time taken to decide whether is a galaxy = T

P = q * t/T

Probability of being a galaxy = P

Has been observed as a galaxy = q = between 0 and 1, 0 being not observed previousely 1 being seen to be a galaxy:

time observed = t

time taken to decide whether is a galaxy = T

P = q * t/T

This is the kind of diligence that gets a thread bumped up from Speculations to Astronomy. Solid, unassailable. Nice.