Intelligence Test

ROFLMAO!

Homework is a learning experience, not how intelligent you are. Nice try.

hah I think it's more of a "how much do you actually remember from lecture and how little do you have to refer to your notes" experience.

hah I think it's more of a "how much do you actually remember from lecture and how little do you have to refer to your notes" experience.

You must not be to college yet, as I remember homework being "we started to show you what you need to know in class, and this assignment is the way you're going to learn what you ACTUALLY need to know for the test."

We got LOTS of homework that forced us to go well beyond what was covered in class, and we were expected to understand it all before the next lecture (which is why teachers have office hours).

Ah... good times.

• 1 month later...
You must not be to college yet, as I remember homework being "we started to show you what you need to know in class, and this assignment is the way you're going to learn what you ACTUALLY need to know for the test."

We got LOTS of homework that forced us to go well beyond what was covered in class, and we were expected to understand it all before the next lecture (which is why teachers have office hours).

Ah... good times.

Nah I've been in college for a few years. I was joking to an extent. But for me that is how every night of homework starts out.

• 4 weeks later...
This thing must be broken. I'm certain that these are correct, but it isn't counting them:

18 H on a G C: 18 Hands on a Grandfather Clock

5 T on a F: 5 Tires on a Five-wheeler

15 P in a R T: 15 People in a Rummy Tournament

13 L in a B D: 13 Letters in a "Bad Dictionary"

13 is U F S: 13 is an Unlucky Friday (Superstitiously)

:doh:

I don't know about the others, but you need to recheck the Unlucky one. Rewrite the answer exactly as the question is. You're not right, but you're on the right track.

12 S of a Z? Stripes of a Zebra?