Intelligence Test

I doubt it.

ah, i was thinking HB was [hide] holy bible[/hide]

I just got this one. It IS to do with parts.

doh! me 2, from your clue :D

told you it would be obvious.

Hmmm, I cheated and looked at the answers. I'm not Christian so I wouldn't know some of the answers, and there are other answers that I wouldn't know because I never learned it in the first place. Like the one about South Africa.

I am not a Christian either, but I recognised the patterns and associated them with stored knowledge. That's all this quiz is testing!

Are there nine pirates in South Africa?

ah, i was thinking HB was [hide] holy bible[/hide]

I was assuming you would approach from the same angle as me and assume that the P stood for pounds. It doesn't, but that's your clue >:D

Homework is a learning experience, not how intelligent you are. Nice try.
Who cares? If people believe that knowing that a year has approximately 52 weeks had something to do with intelligence, then you could make them believe the same for being able to calculate the approximate diameter of a neutron star.
Is it culturally biased?

Possibly. People from cultures in which the event horizon ends at the territorial borders will have a harder time.

I am not a Christian either, but I recognised the patterns and associated them with stored knowledge. That's all this quiz is testing!

I actually don't have a religion *stares from the audience.* I never really bothered to learn too much about it, so I don't even have stored knowledge. Or are you suggesting that I'm dumb?:D

I actually don't have a religion *stares from the audience.* I never really bothered to learn too much about it, so I don't even have stored knowledge. Or are you suggesting that I'm dumb?:D

Not that you are dumb, but that

66 B of the B

39 B of the OT

27 B in the NT

was a recognisable pattern to me. I would hardly consider myself religious and I sure as hell haven't memorised World's Greatest Bible Facts.

Sayo, I noticed that you spelled recognized with an "s." Because I am so observant, I believe that you are from England or Britain. Am I right?

If you were observant you would have noticed "Location: UK" at the bottom of each of my posts.

Oooooh SNAP! :D

If you were observant you would have noticed "Location: UK" at the bottom of each of my posts.

Oooooh SNAP! :D

Observant means that you pick up everything you can see without investigating. Clicking on your profile would make me inquisitive.

Observant means that you pick up everything you can see without investigating. Clicking on your profile would make me inquisitive.

Dude, location is shown at the bottom of every post we make.

(Or, apparently, at the top right if you use the vBulletin default stylesheet.)

Dude, location is shown at the bottom of every post we make.

(Or, apparently, at the top right if you use the vBulletin default stylesheet.)

My bad. Sry ubergenius

Oh, and I did look at your profile. I love your profile animation. And apparently, you're also a police officer. Hmmm, very interesting.

ok, bit of wp-related cheatage and i got no. 30 (must have tried every single possible p* that meant a similar thing, barring the right one), and am officially embarrased, given the site we're on, that 28 was the only one i couldn't get :embarass:

Mind, i allways forget that number. And i'm still officially a genius, according to Some Website on the Internet, so nya :cool:

http://www.intelligence-test.net/part2/

Hey Sayo, can I direct your attention to this test?

http://simple-iq.com/

I think it's a bit more accurate, but only if you don't guess which is true or false.

It takes age and time left into account too, and make sure that you think through the answers and don't rush it, 'cause it works only the first time around.

My score was 144 with 1:01 left.

This thing must be broken. I'm certain that these are correct, but it isn't counting them:

18 H on a G C: 18 Hands on a Grandfather Clock

5 T on a F: 5 Tires on a Five-wheeler

15 P in a R T: 15 People in a Rummy Tournament

13 L in a B D: 13 Letters in a "Bad Dictionary"

13 is U F S: 13 is an Unlucky Friday (Superstitiously)

:doh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That test is not a very good IQ test it just tests a persons ability to remember same things about the world. Plus I had some right answers but the test marked them wrong. I am sure I spelled them right. Also some of the knowledge was very cultural based like the cricket and rugby questions.