Intelligence Test

I am on 18 correct and still going.

Which ones could you not get?

[EDIT] now 22, hurrah! Still going!

I got 1-4, 7, 13, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25-27, and 32. Hmmm, seems like you're a genius eh? And I'm only just intelligent.

I am up to 28.

7 W of the W is killing me, and you just know I will kick myself when I get it :-(

Huh? I thought that one was easy. I got that one in like, 3 seconds.

K, I can't really talk. Cause you're genius and I'm merely intelligent.

no, it's eeeeeeeeeeeeasy :P

I can't get 10 28 30 31 :-(

I'm realtively sure 10 is obvious...

I still need 10 and 30 as well. 28 is probably similar to what you think it is, and 31 is culturally biased to the UK and India, hint hint hint.

No, genius, its something that you'll probably know if you live in America.

So culturally biased then....

I love pwning geniuses!

Dude, I am on 30/33. That is not being pwn3d!

I still need 10 and 30 as well. 28 is probably similar to what you think it is, and 31 is culturally biased to the UK and India, hint hint hint.

I thought so. i had:

[hide]6 bats to an outing in cricket[/hide]

and i've tried various other similar terms... hmm...

So culturally biased then....

not really. it's pretty global. hint hint hint.

Dude, I am on 30/33. That is not being pwn3d!

Hey take it easy. j/k:D, you're not being pwned. In fact, I'm the one being pwned.

I've only ever heard 7W of the W in America, but the answer is about the whole world-*HINT, HINT*

If the average American scores only 1-5 (this test was probably meant for America) then Americans must be really stupid. Perhaps the foreign stereotypes are true?

I am sure that 10 is "5 tuxedos on a fish", and 31 is "9 parrots in sexual assault", but they aren't turning green.

So you've got it?

Yeah. My excuse is that a large essay was beating me around the skull for most of the day.

Yes, you are there... just that the term is wrong.

doh! i tried all the b* things i could think of, then looked it up on wp. bit embarrased i didn't think of the right term :embarass:

would ATM have gotten 28?

[edit] 5 Tails on a Five-tailed-goat is my best attempt so far :D [/edit]

This brings us to a very interesting point. How smart do you consider yourself in real life? I'd say that I'm fairly intelligent, but not like pro or genius.

Oh, and what aspect of intelligence does this measure? Because there are different kinds. For instance, you could be bad at math but be great at art, so you'd be a creative thinker, not a logical one.

Oi! Don't tempt me satan.

what aspect of intelligence does this measure? Because there are different kinds. For instance, you could be bad at math but be great at art, so you'd be a creative thinker, not a logical one.

I think this is more a test of the ability to pick out bits of knowledge in an associative manner.

Of course, having the knowledge in the first place helps!

Hmmm, I cheated and looked at the answers. I'm not Christian so I wouldn't know some of the answers, and there are other answers that I wouldn't know because I never learned it in the first place. Like the one about South Africa.

This isn't very accurate, so you're not a genius after all, sayonara:eyebrow: