Time passage

Mindwerkz

Hello there, new to the boards so forgive me if this is in the wrong place. I was in a discussion recently about relativity and probability and was wondering if anyone could tell me how much 1 days time at the singularity of the universe before the big bang would be in relation to current earth time. As time slows in the presence of gravity, what is the correlation between 1 day at the center of all mass in the universe to earth time.

Thanks

MW

Hello there, new to the boards so forgive me if this is in the wrong place. I was in a discussion recently about relativity and probability and was wondering if anyone could tell me how much 1 days time at the singularity of the universe before the big bang would be in relation to current earth time. As time slows in the presence of gravity, what is the correlation between 1 day at the center of all mass in the universe to earth time.

I'm perhaps not the best person to answer, but here goes...

The big bang theory tells us nothing about what existed before the big bang. We don't even know if time existed. So your question cannot be answered by modern physics, it's outside the scope. Also it is far from certain that there is such a thing as the "centre of mass of the universe".

If I'm inaccurate in these comments, no doubt someone else will put you right...