Banned/Suspended Users

swansont

Salik Imran has been placed on sabbatical (suspension at his request, so as to not distract from his studies) until Mar. 1

Dear all,
Unfortunately, I cannot answer your questions and carry on conversations in this forum at the moment. Since the start of school online, I have been extremely busy and my laptop is overflowing with homework (stangly, not any science work!). Due to this, I will be absent indefinitely, so I ask you guys to carry on the few conversations I have started. Once again, I am sorry. I hope you have fun meanwhile.

Yours sincerely,

Salik Imran.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Biological Combination has been banned for being unable to explain their idea in a way that honored the rules they agreed to when they joined, and also being unwilling to listen to remedial replies from the members.

AlexandrKushnirtshuk has been suspended for advertising his speculations threads in other threads, and soapboxing (posting while failing to post coherent evidence)

On 3/25/2021 at 11:24 AM, swansont said:

JohnSSM has been suspended to see if he can get rid of the chip on his shoulder.

Stirring the pot because you’re bored isn’t an acceptable exercise

Suspended again because violated his parole about ten seconds after getting off suspension.