Banned/Suspended Users

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vampares` has been banned as a sockpuppet of vampares. I don't know how we figured it out, but we did.

Earlier today, while I was in between making sandwiches, doing the dishes and pining over strong males that might make my abdomen swell and save me from predators,* I found myself here to observe the

Staff consensus is that the week of July 9 be deemed to be abuse-from-Aethelwulf free. Suspended.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

overtone has been suspended for a week for repeatedly berating other discussion participants and for continually refusing to support arguments with any external literature.

• 2 weeks later...

vampares has been suspended a week for some abusive comments, re-opening the discussion of a closed thread and a slew of off-topic or otherwise meaningless posts clogging up discussion

yahya515

Has been suspended for 7 days due to repeated, numerous and various rule breaches including hijacking, preaching, abusing the PM system, and proselytizing.

cells has been suspended for repeatedly advertising a paper. (Also, reckless and escalating use of exclamation points. One per sentence, at most, please)

• 2 weeks later...

stemcellbuff and montrellblundell banned for sockpuppetry and spamming to advertise their journal papers. While we wholeheartedly welcome science discussion, spamming links to your papers does not foster such conversation.

Staff have decided that Vampare's mixture of trolling, nonsense, personal attacks and hijacking was just not acceptable; having already been suspended for these actions it was decided to ban permanently .