Banned/Suspended Users

swansont

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

xyzt has been suspended for a week for abrasiveness above and beyond tolerable levels and for abusing the report post function to lodge general complaints about other members' shortcomings (being wrong is not itself a violation of the rules; we expect that to be dealt with in the discussion)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Earlier today, while I was in between making sandwiches, doing the dishes and pining over strong males that might make my abdomen swell and save me from predators,* I found myself here to observe the proud displays of the mighty SFN males in all of their glory. One particular post really caught my eye, but my poor, feeble female brain was too concerned with squawking at my fellow sandwich-makers to be able to make any sense of it. I reported it to some men to do the real thinking and basically, Dekan, oh dominant one, we think your attitude sucks and you're going on a forced holiday for a week.

tl;dr: Dekan just got himself suspended for a week by a girl.

*Actually, I hate doing the dishes and I was much too busy doing science to bother with them anyway.

• 2 weeks later...