Hidden files / CDFS

Here's a little puzzle I discovered and am working on, although I've run out of ideas!

I've got a .iso file, and I want to see the content of it.

When I burn it to a CD, load it as a virtual CD, explore or extract with WinRAR, I get this every time:

cd1.png

there is 1.76MB of data, yet only a 2kb file is visible. I know there are other files within this .iso file, but I can't find a way to see them.

Something which I just noticed is that the file system is CDFS. I've look this up a little bit, but don't fully understand it, and don't understand how it can hide files on a CD, nor how even knowing this if, and if yes then how, I can view the files on the CD.

This isn't a trick question, the files aren't off the screen of anything! And yes I can see hidden and system files.

Can anyone help?

Ah! Thanks!

WinISO can't see the extra file, but does see a boot information file. Whereas Altap Salamander (a similar program) sees an additional .img file, which is the same as WinISO's boot info file. I used WinISO to extract the boot information and can view/edit it with a hexeditor, which is what I wanted. I can then inject my modified boot file back in to the original .iso file, again using WinISO.