How get energy from a magnetic field?

Magnethos

How can be used the magnetic field created by machine to get energy?

I mean something like this:

In this video a static charge is discharged (used) you can see that in the last part of the video. Can be done the same with the electromagnetic or magnetic field?

Based on the Joseph Newman motor, The higher the time constant of your coil, the greater magnetic field you produced for a given power supply.

But... that magnetic field can be used to get energy?

And another question between em energy and electrostatic energy... Can I transform one kind of energy into another? I say, the electrostatic into em, or the inverse?

How can be used the magnetic field created by machine to get energy?

I mean something like this:

In this video a static charge is discharged (used) you can see that in the last part of the video. Can be done the same with the electromagnetic or magnetic field?

Based on the Joseph Newman motor, The higher the time constant of your coil, the greater magnetic field you produced for a given power supply.

But... that magnetic field can be used to get energy?

And another question between em energy and electrostatic energy... Can I transform one kind of energy into another? I say, the electrostatic into em, or the inverse?

The Newman motor is a sham, a purported perpetual motion machine.

It is possible to transform energy; people do it all the time. In a motor, electric energy is transformed (via a magnetic field) into mechanical work, i.e. kinetic energy.

The Newman motor is a sham, a purported perpetual motion machine.

The Newman motor is a sham? I only have seen one or two videos. I think that Newman motor is not a perpetual motion machine, it´s instead a device who can work aplying energy... but the mistery is that the more important thing in the motor is the Voltage/Amps ratio. The key is the voltage. The Newman motor runs on volts not on amps. You can increase the volts and maintain the same amps, and the machine will work faster.

I don´t know if that is true, but I have heard that. For this reason, you can obtain more energy than then input energy that you give to the machine.

Anyone has heard anything about it?

The Newman motor is a sham? I only have seen one or two videos. I think that Newman motor is not a perpetual motion machine, it´s instead a device who can work aplying energy... but the mistery is that the more important thing in the motor is the Voltage/Amps ratio. The key is the voltage. The Newman motor runs on volts not on amps. You can increase the volts and maintain the same amps, and the machine will work faster.

I don´t know if that is true, but I have heard that. For this reason, you can obtain more energy than then input energy that you give to the machine.

Anyone has heard anything about it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Newman_(inventor)