Favorite computer/console games?

Cap'n Refsmmat

What type of game do you like most?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What type of game do you like most?

• First Person Shooter
    • City Builder
    • Flight Sim
    • War/Nation Making (rise of nations type)
    • RPG
    • Sports Sim
    • Party Game (Bomberman etc)
    • Driving
    • Other (please state)

• 2 weeks later...

I still have my N64 with a copy of Goldeneye but I don't have anyone to play it with. I'm worried about the new one. EA doesn't have the best reputation when it comes to first person shooters. I think the new version may be a downgrade.

FPS is my favorite, but SimCity-type games are a close second. I was once ranked #1 in the world in Quake2lithium, in a field of over 35,000 players on the ranking system for that week. Back in the day when that happened, I averaged over 400fph, and set my personal record (and server record) of over 1500frags/hour in a 15 minute game.

I have a love of all games, and soon will most assuredly hate them just as much ;) going into the field and all

from chess, risk (those three against me, and I WON! HA!!!..it was sooo hard *breaks into tears*,) solitaire and mancala, to Ogre Battle 64, C&C, Need for Speed: High stakes and UT 2003, I love em all :)

(I'd have to say that over the past few months, it would be strategy and FPS's though)

YT2095 comes out of his shell after reading all these posts and admits to totaly enjoying, Alien Breed and Chaos Engine, but I`ve not found a suitable sidekick with whom I can trust, so we can whoop some alien a$$ together! :((