Air Trecks

Jon13

Actually come to think of it, 30 mph isnt bad at all. i used to aggressive inline skate and 30mph is no joke. i think i'll just shoot for that for now. i'll whip up some graphics when i have some time that isn't consumed by school or work....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i found an image that may help on the design, its from the manga. i hope it helps.

Yeah. I found a similar picture which links to the structure of the mini-engine and how it adapts to the wheels :D

So, I considered your idea about the motor thing in each of the air treks...if the motors are not really good at accelerating, why can't they just join a little gas tank to power start both roller skates? :)

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys ,

just registered to join this topic......

um im just new here , and guys btw.

in the air treck/trek it should have a memory stick

and also the wheels of each should be controled like for example, the first wheel could accelerate and at the same time the rear wheel could go reverse as the result at the right speed it could jump/fly

Bro the motor must only be at the back wheel..

no men its should have a motor in front and back

how could we fly if its just only in the back?

btw, you can jump off to the building in your window just make sure you'll land on like a jet from the air to port like a proper distance and speed your releasing is enough

Ok, as another user has said I created this account just to participate on this topic,

my idea is that you can use a foot paddle built into the sole of the shoe, close to the toes but far enough so that it wont be pressed accidentally, something else that can be used is the diabolo braking system.

The diabolo system is basically a small gear that will be pushed into the back wheel when weight is applied to the back end of the skate. You can see it by searching it into Decathlon

post-98418-0-19158300-1374486589_thumb.jpg

Hey guys check this out ,

Everything is founded here. Though it aint enough for the engine founded in that site ...

Any suggestions from a mini electrical motor that has a power of a horse power ,

A power of 12 hp is enough for me....

Heres a great video,

Not bad for him, thou

Still needs a mini small electrical dc motor 'has a power of horsepower

• 3 weeks later...

Hi every1 i also want to build a air trek but i dont have any much knowledge on how to build it read the posts and saw that u were looking for motors so i have posted a pic and specs

21969.jpg

Specifications:
Dimensions: 76mm x 49mm
Weight: 425g Inc Wire & 5.5mm Connectors
kv: 1740 rpm/v
Shaft Diameter: 8mm
No Load Current: 2.3A @ 20V
No Load Speed: 35200±3% rpm
Max Power: 6000W
Max Voltage: 44.4v (12s)
Max Amps: 135A

Can we use this Motor???

u can find many motors here http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__694__691__Cars_Parts-1_8th_Scale.html

One thing I think everyone is forgetting is what are we gonna use for suspension, if people are gonna use this to 'fly' then stuff like 20 ft drops is gonna happen all the time. I think before we make them motorized we need to figure out how that air cushioning system is gonna work.

Yes your right, but for one thing , if your gonna have a race using this kind of AT offcoarse a storm rider first need to be talented and creative and each time you perform tricks adds points on the battle so in order to win you must perform incredible tricks using your talents like i said and the talent your gonna use as always is creativity you can perform more tricks depending on the obstacles you might undergo so the shock is just a supporter not for lifesaver this proves that ikki almost died when he fell off twice from a high obstacle and it's shown there that he cant even survive just by using the shocks

So the thing here is not all time the AT handles everything or even your life ,sometimes you must handle some problems yourself or if the problem is really hard then why do we have team members??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi ,im glad that your interested,

Well were having a problem on finding a high voltage but small battery or a energy source,

Also having a problem finding a strong but also a small electrical motor which can also stand for the voltage of a battery

Btw jelmers, do you have a facebook ?

Im not a hacker thou but i really need a friends here who could be active enough for this topic

Im willing to hear all your side comments or suggestions

Phi for All, well yes, i know... Thats not my prob either, but just only hope that we

Were all active ,

For jelmers, thank you for your response but i think Phi for All is right,

So i think we better get started, i wish you could help us guys

I also asked some help with my friends but still i think we need more help

Comming from you guys...

If only anyone could help us make or find a high/strong but small battery/power source

And a strong but also small motor .... Just only those two and the rest are all ready...

i have a suggestion but i know this is useless but its only for the prototype, what if we use a battery from the car

Its power is enough but its heavy or just use the batt of your motorcycles then

A weak motor .... Hmm i guess the motor will be over powered but wont last long cause of its

Thin wires (im talking about dc motors here) isn't it??

Any more suggestions??

Btw jelmers i think you should also join this group just found it and they were almost in a progress but idk if theyre still active so i think if ever anyone who sees this you could also help this forums

This is the link

http://airblades.m.webs.com/site/webs_94736318/home?url=http%3A%2F%2Fairblades.webs.com%2Fapps%2Fforums%2Ftopics%2Fshow%2F7685826-air-trek-tech%3Fpage%3Dlast&&ௗ