What material is made?

Magnethos

Hi, I have seen a lot of videos of bedini motors, and I always have seen a white plastic where you put the magnets. It seems to be a special plastic.

Is a special plastic or it doesn´t matter what kind of plastic do you use?

Actually all you need is two different materials, one significantly more conductive than the other. I have heard of a motor being built out of only Aluminum and Iron. The Iron is the insulator. I'm sure there is quite a bit of energy loss in this type of motor, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

As there are (relatively) conductive plastics, in theory you could make a motor entirely out plastic as well (though I think this would be very inefficient as the magnetic field would be quite weak).

Actually all you need is two different materials, one significantly more conductive than the other. I have heard of a motor being built out of only Aluminum and Iron. The Iron is the insulator. I'm sure there is quite a bit of energy loss in this type of motor, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

As there are (relatively) conductive plastics, in theory you could make a motor entirely out plastic as well (though I think this would be very inefficient as the magnetic field would be quite weak).

Huh?

in the motor described by the OP, you need magnets, structural material, and most essentially your 2 co-wound coils around a ferromagnetic former, a transistor and power.

the principal is Really simple, as the magnet approaches the coil setup it induces a small current wich then gets fed to the base of a transistor switching it on fully, this allows a larger current to pass through (from the battery) to energize the Other coil and thus repel the magnet that started the whole sequence off.