A new theory of time-space

The main idea of new theory of time-space is that time is a expression of change in motion distance and curvature. In a word, time is equivalent to space, and vice versa.

According this new theory of time-space, there are three kinds of clock. Those are current clock, thing clock and Doppler clock. Every clock has its own second unit.

Time-space is moving.

Active and passive motion of time-space form a whole world of physics.

The new theory gives us a definite answer to what the nature of wave, light,gravity,energy,passive inertia, active inertia, electricity, magnetism, special and general Doppler principle is.

Reference:THING AND ITS LAW (ISBN 1-58939-525-5), chapter 2: timedistance and timecurvature (the active and passive motion of time-space) and chapter 5: natural force(the durality of time-space and energy)published by Virtualbookworm.com publishing Inc.

424319 said in post # :

Reference:THING AND ITS LAW (ISBN 1-58939-525-5), chapter 2: timedistance and timecurvature (the active and passive motion of time-space) and chapter 5: natural force(the durality of time-space and energy)published by Virtualbookworm.com publishing Inc.

SFA make my skin crawl but I don't know why. Pretentious, I suppose.

For what it's worth, Virtualbookworm.com is a print-on-demand publisher. It does both fiction and non-fiction; one of my friends published her novel through them. The author pays to have the book published (which is how the publisher makes money, not by actually selling books). I strongly doubt that the publisher was able to provide any sort of scientific peer review for this book.

• 2 weeks later...
For what it's worth, Virtualbookworm.com is a print-on-demand publisher. It does both fiction and non-fiction; one of my friends published her novel through them. The author pays to have the book published (which is how the publisher makes money, not by actually selling books). I strongly doubt that the publisher was able to provide any sort of scientific peer review for this book.

Which is why saying that "X has written N books on the topic of Y" gives a false sense of authority and expertise about X. Anybody, in principle, can write a book.

• 4 weeks later...
How about you do?

:confused:

How about I do what? Write a book? I choose not to write a piece of scientific crap, just to prove the point, as I have some professional credibility to protect. I have a non-technical book registered with the US copyright office, so I know exactly how high that hurdle is.