GWB, You Decide

iNow

God bless George W. Bush, one of the best presidents to come to the U.S. We just need a nuclear hit on Iran before you leave office... Then go ahead and continue with your life.

Don't be so cheerful, McCain is stronger and is on the same steps.. Well, most of them. One who laughs at last, laughs a lot :P.

God bless George W. Bush, one of the best presidents to come to the U.S. We just need a nuclear hit on Iran before you leave office... Then go ahead and continue with your life.

Don't be so cheerful, McCain is stronger and is on the same steps.. Well, most of them. One who laughs at last, laughs a lot :P.

I lulzgasmed

I chose #3. I think of a penguin as a cold creature who sees everything in black and white, lives in fear of unseen predators, is surrounded by other creatures who feel the same way, and who sinks down to his belly often to avoid standing upright all the time. GWB is a really big penguin.

A tae kwan do sensei once told me that the advantage an unarmed man has over a man with a gun is that the man with the gun won't think about talking, won't think about using any of his other less deadly but still effective weapons (knees, hands, feet, etc), and will only think about bringing that big gun to bear on his opponent.

I think GWB likes guns. I *know* the gun manufacturers love *him*.

I thought I'd offer some choice in the matter.

Yeah, it was a bit of a spin on something done on the colbert report. They come up with a question which is pretty clearly agreed to, spin it the other way, and ask it as a joke.

Such as...

Creationism:

a) Great scientific theory

b) The greatest scientific theory

This was my spin on it, part venting, part trying for a cheap laugh.

George W. Bush:

a) Worst US President ever

b) Worst US President ever

Everyone's a critic. :)

Everyone's a critic. :)
Cap'n is a big GWB fan-boy. I'm talking posters in his room, commemorative plates on the wall ("Mission Accomplished!"), and even a decoder ring that translates Bushisms into real English.

He's a mite touchy when it comes to poking the POTUS.

Colbert's was much funnier...sorry iNow.

I can't deny that. :cool:

He's a mite touchy when it comes to poking the POTUS.

That sounds dirty. :eek:

EDIT: Part of me was a bit curious how many people would choose the first versus the second option since they presented the same choice.

Rofl... I've been fighting for weeks now to point out the extent of silly and counter-productive PC behavior here. If only I'd known that all I had to do was start an anti-Bush poll, I could've saved myself a lot of effort! :D

Rofl... I've been fighting for weeks now to point out the extent of silly and counter-productive PC behavior here. If only I'd known that all I had to do was start an anti-Bush poll, I could've saved myself a lot of effort! :D

Ain't it great?

Of course, now they're going to beat you up again...

Rofl... I've been fighting for weeks now to point out the extent of silly and counter-productive PC behavior here.
Too bad SFN wasn't around during the Clinton administration. I could point to some balancing posts so you'd stop calling me politically correct. :rolleyes:

I've come a long way in four years since my 4-part "Mask of Terror" story in the Horror Story Thread.

EDIT: Part of me was a bit curious how many people would choose the first versus the second option since they presented the same choice.

There is an interesting psychological experiment there. Too bad Cap'n ruined it. :P

Yeah, but would it be similar to the primacy and recency effect, or something different? I really am unsure. Maybe they'd choose the first one if they REALLY strongly agreed, as first seems to take dominance over second... I just dunno. :D