Is mass equivalent to energy

Light wave is a effect of the vabration of atom's sphere time-space determined by the double-focus principle. Light wave is a serial time-space spherical wave. light wave carries curvature and kinetic energy, but not mass.Suppossition that light wave transfers a equivalent mass is wrong. So, the mass-energy formula created by Einstein is also wrong.

Energy is equivalent to the change in the curvature of time-space.

Reference: THING AND ITS LAW ( ISBN 1-58939-525-5), chapter 2,5, published by Virtualbookworm.com publishing.Inc.

This is being posted a lot, and he hasn't once used a proper link. Plus they could all be posted in the same thread. In fact I might be able to follow it better if they were in the same thread. Also, I don't understand it... need funny drawings! LOL!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest gorry

String theory says that mass is made up of strings of energy so therfore energy and mass are the same thing in diferent forms.

This means that light has no mass but still can be bent by gravity and cannot travel instentainiously. It has no mass but, it is mass in a diferent form still retaining similar proterties, but acting verry differently.

Its had been known (for quite a long time) that the theory of relativity is incomplete,

New scientist published a article alittle while ago with the new improved version. Its just handy to have the theory around due to its usefullness in basic situations.

Ill post teh formula later (as soon as i find out how to do the proper text)