What happened to AzurePheonix?

Karnage

I remember a few years ago when i joined this site I debated with a girl named AzurePheonix about Iraq in the philosophy and debates section (it was later thrown into the archives) but I don't see her anymore. Anyone know what happened to her? I have been on hiatus so I might be missing out on things.

AzurePhoenix is the owner of Monkey See, Monkey Sous, a chef training facility that teaches the art of cooking to capuchin monkeys. AP herself teaches Advanced Whisking so she's pretty busy most of the time.

There was a story recently in the Phoenix Sun-Times that linked her to some kind of covert para-military operation which brought into question her motives in arming ninjutsu-trained, lightning-quick simians with stainless steel weapons. The links to the story have been removed from the web so I'm just waiting until someone from the Vice President's staff rats her out (or takes her hunting).

Karnage, I PMd AP and told her you think monkeys are stupid. :P

AzurePhoenix is the owner of Monkey See, Monkey Sous, a chef training facility that teaches the art of cooking to capuchin monkeys. AP herself teaches Advanced Whisking so she's pretty busy most of the time.

There was a story recently in the Phoenix Sun-Times that linked her to some kind of covert para-military operation which brought into question her motives in arming ninjutsu-trained, lightning-quick simians with stainless steel weapons. The links to the story have been removed from the web so I'm just waiting until someone from the Vice President's staff rats her out (or takes her hunting).

Karnage, I PMd AP and told her you think monkeys are stupid. :P

Monkeys are stupid!!!!!! lol jk carbon steel is now used i think for most ninjitsu weapons

thanks ecoli for the info