Trinitite & Nuclear science related items Website

omega54

Hello Everyone - I like to extend an open invitation to all science followers and students who have an interest in nuclear science

and radiation studies, to stop by my newly created website that has been under construction and development for the past six months.

our site is called united nucleus, our staff has compiled an extensive listing of radioisotopes, from needle sources to tubes, disc and even rods for research and study.

we also offer one of the finest isotope generators available at the lowest price. You will also find assortment of authentic & historic Trinitite specimens, from single to Lots.

many other items also, and many more items to be added in the upcoming weeks, which will include thorium check sources and ZnS screens.

ALL OUR PRICES WHERE LISTED INCLUDE SHIPPING COST!

SO STOP BY AND VISIT US

AT

http://unitednucleus.com/

Atom02.gif

United Nucleous? Your site looks suspiciously similar to United Nuclear, i doubt United Nuclear will appreciate that

Well, it might be similar, but then again Lazar does not hold an exclusive right to the colors in his site, nor does he own the domain of United Nucleus, and perhaps you should ask how United nuclear took the United Nuclear name from a company with the exact same name in MO.

At least I came up with my domain on my own.

But thanks for pointing this out though, much appreciated!