I was given a Mantra.

aman

When I was studying vedic sciences I was given a Mantra for my meditations that works incredibly well for me. It is the only one that does and it is for beginners.

My life is like a well with tons of crap thrown in but the Mantra takes me down below the crap to the clear water.

After fifteen minutes I come back the best that I can be. I've been practicing for almost thirty years, no cults or religious dogma connections. Just the meditations.

Is this just a psychological trick or is it actually resetting the brain to perform correctly:flame:

Subjectively I vote for reset

Just aman:scratch:

• 3 weeks later...

There are parts of each religion that are very useful, The Ten Commandments, the meditations, the times for prayer, the love of nature. Then there is the dogma associated with each of these that says you have to believe in the same "I Am" but under different names, practicings, and timetables.

I've met Indians in the jungles of many countries and they did'nt believe in any recognized religion but were good people.

I've had subjective experience of many miracles, some which saved my life.

The key is to experience a great deal of thing, believe that there is more than this around us, and live life as wonderful as you can.

These are my own subjective observations.

To get a mantra and meditate it is best to get a teacher to show you how. There are quite a few religions that can do this and show you it's not bullshit that you do go and come back better. Maybe search the net because I do not advocate any "one" but I advocate going in, learn how, and then get out so your relationship inside is one on one with no intermediarys or dogma.

Be one and all inside yourself. I'm making this too long but that's just the beginning.

Just aman

Come to New York, or Los Angeles and get a $12 a night flop and get to know the real cities.

Have you taken a weekend to go to the big city in the UK and get the worst accomadations you can get. Dress crappy and go meet the real UK. A couple of cheap weekends will be better than a world tour, but you have to survive. If you don't get killed, you win. It makes you sharp because you run into every kind of evil there is and some of the most courageous good people also.

Just a suggestion.

Just aman

I hope to be around to hear how you went into downtown with a little money and were able to keep it. Remember though, keep your money, at least more than you need someplace else than your wallet. Buy a jacket with a zipper pocket. When you are in a crowd get a habit of having your thumb on your wallet, make it instinctive. If you grab somebody elses hand on your wallet, let them go or you might get stabbed by a team member if you start making a scene. I've seen the Colombian teams work and they are recognized as top of the line. If you spot them setting you up as a newbie just look one of them in the eyes and brush your hands together. The one your looking at will brush his hands together and call it off to his team.

Just one simple hint that might help in the future.

Just aman