Psp!

ChemSiddiqui

Hi,

I want to buy my elder brother a PSP this summer for his birthday. I want to start straight way looking. I was wondering which retailers will be the best to buy from...Argos is the only one I know. And aslo do you think PSP is worth buying because I know people who are opposed to PSP (they say its watse of money). By the way Its in the UK i want to buy from... I live in London!

I've got the Nintendo DS - It's excellent! I've seen PSP and it looks really good. The DS is better for me because I like the strategy games and stuff, whereas I think the PSP would be better for shootem ups, sporty football games and racing etc.. just my opinion... they are both really good!

regards.

I don't know if you can afford it, but an XBOX 360 would be the best choice! I got one three months ago and it's awesome. And if you decide to buy him an X, then for the love of God don't forget to get Halo 3 too. PARADISE!:D

urmmm you know the psp is a hand held device don't you?

My brothers got a psp, I really like it! Have you looked at amazon and play?

This is another great example of how Microsoft often wins with an inferior product. The Playstation 3 has better graphics, but MS has really slick development solution with XNA Studio and its integration with XBox Live. The result is that anybody and their mother can crank out Xbox 360 games, but no sane person wants to develop for the PS3.

If it wasn't for the built-in Blu-Ray support I seriously doubt the PS3 would have out-sold the 360 for the first time last month.