An impossible brain teaser

Reaper

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ill start from the beginning...

ottffssentettffssenttttttttttttttttttttffffffffffffffffffffsssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and now im at a thousand, so im just going to stop. i liked that one.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

whats next?

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

and how do you do the little cover things for the answer to not give it away?the above directions i didnt really get. do you highlight whats inbetween a qoute thing and then thats it?

• 3 weeks later...

The letters OTTFFSSE stand for the numerals one to eight.

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

So the next in the series would be N and T (Nine and Ten), etc.

Durro

Oops, just saw the post above mine and realised the fact that it's been solved. Sorry.

• 2 months later...
Sad thing is there's only a limited number of riddles in the world.

N T

There's also a limited number of wikipedia pages online, but if you want to read them all, you still ... well... you just can't.

At a rate of 600 words a minute, twenty-four hours a day, a person could read nearly 27,000,000 words in a month. In the month of July 2006, Wikipedia grew by over 30,000,000 words. Given this, it is impossible for any single reader to read all of Wikipedia's new content.

There's also a limited number of wikipedia pages online, but if you want to read them all, you still ... well... you just can't.

At a rate of 600 words a minute, twenty-four hours a day, a person could read nearly 27,000,000 words in a month. In the month of July 2006, Wikipedia grew by over 30,000,000 words. Given this, it is impossible for any single reader to read all of Wikipedia's new content.

Well... I wouldn't say "impossible" because the readers can always extend their life spans by researching new methods within biology.

Well... I wouldn't say "impossible" because the readers can always extend their life spans by researching new methods within biology.

Or move at relativistic speeds with respect to the editors... xP

• 2 weeks later...
Ottffssent

I think I got it.

OTTFFSSENT

Hah. I was the first. :D

(amazing that people (ritster73) actually go through all the trouble of making a profile on this forum, only to be the 10th person to post the same answer to this riddle... the fact that that happens puzzles me more than all the riddles together)