Chemistry Wallpaper Thread!

ChemSiddiqui

Just don't drink again. Promise God and to yourself. Its haram for a reason becuase it isn't good for your health...otherwise there is alcohol in heavens. Please follow my advice my friend. Just a sarcastic note by the way if you don't mind... did the prophets or Mulsims of yesteryear drink when they won a battle?

Anyway forget it,its going off the topic. Sorry can't post more wallpapers, i have exceeded my quota as it tells me.....:doh:!

you can link to a picture on another website. Upload it to the website, take the link from there, press the button on THIS website which looks like a landscape (it's yellow), then enter the URL in the popup box.

If your picture file isnt already uploaded and you dont know where to upload it to, try an image hosting website. I use imageshack.us

Just don't drink again. Promise God and to yourself. Its haram for a reason becuase it isn't good for your health...otherwise there is alcohol in heavens. Please follow my advice my friend. Just a sarcastic note by the way if you don't mind... did the prophets or Mulsims of yesteryear drink when they won a battle?

Would you get off the "drinking is bad" because God says so nonsense! God said no such thing. A bunch of humans who wanted to control the populace said such things and pretended that it was god who wrote it.

Promises for the afterlife are crap! Talk about a carrot on a stick. :doh:

Would you get off the "drinking is bad" because God says so nonsense! God said no such thing. A bunch of humans who wanted to control the populace said such things and pretended that it was god who wrote it.

Promises for the afterlife are crap! Talk about a carrot on a stick. :doh:

iNow, Firstly I thinks it isn't a very good place to discuss this but I have read in the quran in which God says not to consume product that could make you lose your mind i.e. things like alcohol. You see thats the problem about Islam...very few people know alot of things about Islam. Like Jihad is Holy war as people call it, my answer...rubbish

Doing justice to the title of the thread here are some more of the pics:taxol.jpg

That was precisely my point. It's just words in a book, a book which men wrote to govern the masses. Either way, you're correct that this isn't the place.

There have been a lot of really great pics shared in this thread. That last one was really neat. It looks to me like an abstract art piece with a green woman dancing in the moonlight over the ocean. What is it, ChemSiddiqui?

• 2 weeks later...
Wow these pictures are amazing. Is it okay if I use some of them in as backgrounds for slides in my chemistry project?

Absolutely! I don't anyone here would disallow that!

Enjoy the pics:D!

edit:

insulin structure:

99818main_Insulin-crystalsedm3.JPG

diamond structure:

diamond.jpg

• 2 months later...

Thank you very much for these wallpapers they are beautyful

It would be great if someone

could post more chemistry wallpapers

Personal perspective INOW, Personal Perspective...:eyebrow:

Can you put some wallpapers that aren't text stamped

• 2 weeks later...

Hey every1 I am back after 2 month leave from SFN and I am itiching(ignore the spellings) to join in the discussions/chats/etc. I see the thread hasn't been updated regularly, but it will be now folks! More wallpapers will be added soon in the forums

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Howdy,

I'm the webmaster for the Student Affiliate Chapter of the American Chemical Society at Texas A&M University. I stumbled upon your work, and these are incredible pictures. I was wondering if I could have your permission to use, especially the picture of the periodic table, on our website? I appreciate your work and your time!

Thank you,

Dbrock

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...