Chemistry Wallpaper Thread!

ChemSiddiqui

Nice pictures are welcome, but it's even better if we know what we're looking at! I have no pictures of myself, so I'll just post a link to a site with lots of colourful stuff. Not sure if it's wallpaper quality :D

http://www-vis.lbl.gov/Vignettes/ - there are some pics of ball-and-stick models of proteins.

And if you look for pictures, here's a good tool: http://dearcomputer.nl/gir/ - It uses Google images, but goes straight to the full size versions. Also, it lets you select the preferred size of the pictures (I advise: xxlarge here) :D

That was the celebration of the biggest thing that has ever happened me in my life, and not getting drunk would have been something I would not forgive myself. How can you imagine celebrations without beers and wild dance under the sounds of DISTURBED?!!!

Baldridge_AG_Antibody%20lg.gif

WEWTEX_forward_rank1.jpg

and Protein structure:

pku_mon.jpg

How can you imagine celebrations without beers and wild dance under the sounds of DISTURBED?!!!

Alright then. But for me I won't drink... I am not allowed and don't want to either ( I am a Muslim)!

By the way great pics again. I wonder you have a chemistry pic library:rolleyes:!

Alright then. But for me I won't drink... I am not allowed and don't want to either ( I am a Muslim)!
I'm a Muslim too man, and I even pray, but this was a special occasion and sometimes you just have to let go. And I know what waits me, 40 days of praying and the fact that they will not be counted. So much for the beer!

By the way great pics again. I wonder you have a chemistry pic library:rolleyes:!

Just like having meaningful pictures...;)

FG24_07.JPG

Molecules_and_Integration.jpg