High tech paintball

ydoaPs

Caliber adjustment, via wind tunnel effect. Noticed it with electronic rate-of-fire control.

Feed+Hopper+Chamber+Muzzle=Output.

Speed>eq. jams.

Why? Residue. Yes, that nasty bit of piece not broken just enough. Darn.

What to due what to do? You asked, so I will share.

Create a slight vacuum, before each controlled fire. By, now get this, allowing waisted air. Yes, I know I'm crazy for even talking. But, about a 2 mph velocity for approx. 1/10 second will in fact create, a leading edge. Typical of flight, yes. Well, I think so. Just shut up for a moment.

This leading air will, of course, be overtaken by the approaching round. As, it begins it well crease slightly, and take on a somewhat different shape. There's your adjustment. Now, given it continues, it will push this shape back to its approximate shape. Walla, you have your leading envelop of air, pushed slightly before. So, you ask, what does this mean?

I'm so glad you asked. It will, provide expansion, for any of the rounds that distort a bit too much. And, of course, provide clearance. That's it.

And, if you hurry, as an added feature. This valve system could be designed with a <CLEAR> option, just for you. Should a round suffer total fail. Not to worry, turn your weapon upside down. For a moment. Press CLEAR, the squeeze a few off. Right it, then repeat. As the begin to __scrub__ and maintain. It will, with these increase velocities of "Gap Air", clear the obstruction.

Hurry, don't wait. Don't become an opportunity, or anyone else's. This deal isn't for a Life Time...

Caliber adjustment, via wind tunnel effect. Noticed it with electronic rate-of-fire control.

Feed+Hopper+Chamber+Muzzle=Output.

Speed>eq. jams.

Why? Residue. Yes, that nasty bit of piece not broken just enough. Darn.

What to due what to do? You asked, so I will share.

Create a slight vacuum, before each controlled fire. By, now get this, allowing waisted air. Yes, I know I'm crazy for even talking. But, about a 2 mph velocity for approx. 1/10 second will in fact create, a leading edge. Typical of flight, yes. Well, I think so. Just shut up for a moment.

This leading air will, of course, be overtaken by the approaching round. As, it begins it well crease slightly, and take on a somewhat different shape. There's your adjustment. Now, given it continues, it will push this shape back to its approximate shape. Walla, you have your leading envelop of air, pushed slightly before. So, you ask, what does this mean?

I'm so glad you asked. It will, provide expansion, for any of the rounds that distort a bit too much. And, of course, provide clearance. That's it.

And, if you hurry, as an added feature. This valve system could be designed with a <CLEAR> option, just for you. Should a round suffer total fail. Not to worry, turn your weapon upside down. For a moment. Press CLEAR, the squeeze a few off. Right it, then repeat. As the begin to __scrub__ and maintain. It will, with these increase velocities of "Gap Air", clear the obstruction.

Hurry, don't wait. Don't become an opportunity, or anyone else's. This deal isn't for a Life Time...

Um, perhaps clarification would be necessary?

Simple, thought of it while looking at a bilge pump at Lowe's.

That's the technology I'm employing. Sludge removal.

There's some schematics involved for most certain. Not the model I was looking at could move 500 gallons per minute, filters attached. Hook a motor up like that to an air gun firing paint balls, I'm assuming the coveted Turret Gun. Sustained rate of fire:

Approximately 4000-5000 rounds per minute. Not bad...Get it, before it gets you...

Simple, thought of it while looking at a bilge pump at Lowe's.

That's the technology I'm employing. Sludge removal.

There's some schematics involved for most certain. Not the model I was looking at could move 500 gallons per minute, filters attached. Hook a motor up like that to an air gun firing paint balls, I'm assuming the coveted Turret Gun. Sustained rate of fire:

Approximately 4000-5000 rounds per minute. Not bad...Get it, before it gets you...

This is all very interesting, but could you please stay on the topic of paintball HUD's? Thx.

As far as tactical electronic display.

V-tech computers jump to mind.

With the cost, durability, and spill-proofing they use. But, not being a game, only indicators for slow velocity projectile where your target is not going to stand still for you would be:

Approximate distance.

Bracketing of possible direction vector to cover,

and gun statistics.

All I could come up with.

Tiny explode, then.

Paintball, is a strategical game, where you can't say "Here I Ain't", you just can't.

I take them eyes, with paint off course.

If you're wanting gun/shield interface. It's doable, now.

Kit:

Velocity meter+readout=expended ammo.

Internal Sight-meter=Locator,

LCD screen and a little work, there you go.

It's like a counter system, plus focal measuring equipment.

I would think that's what you're after.

Tiny explode, then.

Paintball, is a strategical game, where you can't say "Here I Ain't", you just can't.

I take them eyes, with paint off course.

If you're wanting gun/shield interface. It's doable, now.

Kit:

Velocity meter+readout=expended ammo.

Internal Sight-meter=Locator,

LCD screen and a little work, there you go.

It's like a counter system, plus focal measuring equipment.

I would think that's what you're after.

We've basically talked about that, the current disagreement is whether or not it would be distracting...

We've basically talked about that, the current disagreement is whether or not it would be distracting...

With the popularity of FPS, I don't think so.

Um, what about distracting in a different way? Sorry bud, I thought I was playing halo... >:D

• 3 weeks later...

you know, if you made a helmet with that new voice typing sofware from microsoft you type letters, and if you needed a stealthy way of talking just put moldable ear phones in the helmet, as for the other options, i'll get back to to you

oh i got the tageting recktical figured out. build a mounting device that can be adapted to any barrel and attach a small webcam and put a crosshairs in the middle of the helmet face plate then, have the webcam feed shown on your helmet face plate but do it so that you can still see your normal head vision. i'll get back to you with other details, later.