The meaning of life.

Kaytie11

I think the meaning of life is to be happy.

I think to be happy you need somthing to look forward to.

I think a human always wants more... like smarts, or toys, or looks or like anything. i think we all work to get that want... then when we get it were relly happy. but then we want more still

i think a bad person wud say were never satisfied...so y try...

i think its wut seperates humans from like puppys and stuff cuz we always want more.

i think wanting more is good tho cuz it means were always lerning more and improving r way of life.

i gess u cud say its bad for planet... but so is a rock from space hiting us and killing us like the dinasores. which will hapen again one day. but because we always want more, we will b redy and we will save r human peeps.

so i think the meaning of life is to be happy... and the key way to b happy is to get wut u want... and then want more

i think one day we will live to be a million years old, and live on pluto, and save the humans from the big bang wen it happens again.

so do u like it lol

my daddy helped me a little but i did most of it

The meaning of life is to create well punctuated sentences full of appropriately spelled words, and to avoid at all costs ever having to say 'lol'.

Of course there isn't actually a meaning of life. Life is just there, which is great but, there isn't anything you have to do with it.

don`t you think that and all this "daddy" stuff is going a bit Too far?
A bit?!

puppys are cuter then animals
There's somewhat of a contradiction there.

what is binary?
If you consider that you count in decimal because you have have 10 fingers.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13 etc

Then binary is how you'd count if you had two fingers.

1,10,11,100,101,110,111,1000 etc

So 11 would be the binary representation of the decimal number 3.

5 billion years later the big bang cud happen again but we could survive it if we hav enough smarts and technology
No it couldn't. The Big Bang resulted in space where there was none, since there is already space it can't happen again.

But kittens are cuter than puppies. Kittens are cuter than anything. I'm fairly certain it's been scientifically proven that kittens are the cutest creatures in the Universe. ;)

Binary is a system where you can translate any number (or indeed anything at all) into a combination of 1s and 0s. It's how computers store ALL their information! :)

5 billion years isn't another big bang, but it's when the sun turns into a red giant and gets so big that the surface of the sun will reach all the way to the Earth, and destroy it. Nothing will change in the rest of the galaxy or the rest of the Universe, though.

I think the meaning of life is to be happy.

I think to be happy you need somthing to look forward to.

I think a human always wants more... like smarts, or toys, or looks or like anything. i think we all work to get that want... then when we get it were relly happy. but then we want more still

i think a bad person wud say were never satisfied...so y try...

i think its wut seperates humans from like puppys and stuff cuz we always want more.

i think wanting more is good tho cuz it means were always lerning more and improving r way of life.

i gess u cud say its bad for planet... but so is a rock from space hiting us and killing us like the dinasores. which will hapen again one day. but because we always want more, we will b redy and we will save r human peeps.

so i think the meaning of life is to be happy... and the key way to b happy is to get wut u want... and then want more

i think one day we will live to be a million years old, and live on pluto, and save the humans from the big bang wen it happens again.

so do u like it lol

my daddy helped me a little but i did most of it

So essentially you're saying, humans are inherently fickle (always wanting improvements), and this can be observed through refinement in material possessions through to progress in more intellectual pursuits, such as science.

From what I gather, you're saying that people, who are never satisfied, are bad unless this dissatisfaction is geared towards some progress that could help humanity?

A couple of points, for an 11 year old, that's not a bad philosophy...but remember there are plenty of small societies / tribes et.c that don't crave progress, their happiness is keeping tradition...in fact it's the progress in other parts of the world, that can be detrimental to their happiness.

I don't think a human 'always' wants more, unless that idea is presented to them, and this is definitely true in modern consumer societies, as opposed to isolated self sufficient societies. However, you'll always find people that are exceptions to some general rule in all walks of life, and that might be something worth considering. :)

But kittens are cuter than puppies. Kittens are cuter than anything. I'm fairly certain it's been scientifically proven that kittens are the cutest creatures in the Universe.
If kittens were the most cute thing, then that'd defy the natural ordering of the cuteness scale, for a proper definition of cuteness there for any particular object, there should exist something less cute and something more cute. For more cute than kittens, I would suggest kittens in a box.
Not terrible interpretation
Impressive.

ok i still dont get the binary thing.. and im on my cellis so its hard not to

and kittens arnt as playfull

i have a puppy named scooters and he plays with me

we chase each other around the house i miss him lol

i dont belive there was no space...

i belive the universe is like.... a big open field... and all the matter is floating around it

and gravity pulls it all together n a big ball.. then pressure n heat go way up and breaks all elements down to like leptons or quarks or w.e

then eventually wen its its smallest it can be.. the pressure cant crush it n e more so it goes kaboom... then somehow it turns into hydrogen wen it explodes and it goes flying to space...

then hydrogen make nebulas... they make suns... suns make helium... then carbon.. then iron.. then the rest of elements depending on size.. all from Nuclear fusion.... then the suns explode sending those elements to space

then those elements combine for planets... then on earth.. protein.. amino acids... DNA... life... evolution... us

then even tho universe is expanding gravity of everything is still pulling... so eventually it slows expansion... stops it.. pulls it back together and all the matter goes back to the center...

then it all happens again =D

but if humans were smart enough we cud collect elements from different planets n stuff n be able to make r own sunlight so we dont need the sun.... then we make some kind of propulsion to keep r planet resisting gravity... so they all pull to the center n earth or w.e planet we live is away from it

then we cud live forever

but we hav to WANT more... want to no more n better technology... so we can improve so much this wud b possible

your mean i didnt do anything to you leave me alone

It's just annoying having 20 members tell you to clean up your writing. I am the kinda guy who doesn't care what others think about me. I don't take things to heart like that. So call me mean or a jerk or anything. I'll still be the same way

It's just annoying having 20 members tell you to clean up your writing. I am the kinda guy who doesn't care what others think about me. I don't take things to heart like that. So call me mean or a jerk or anything. I'll still be the same way

ill tell on you

no for being mean 2 me. your only 2 years older then me u know

and i am on my cell its hard to type that much normal

my brother would be super super mad at you if i told on you hes 17 to and really strong he can lift me above his head so he will make u not be mean so ha

no for being mean 2 me. your only 2 years older then me u know

and i am on my cell its hard to type that much normal

my brother would be super super mad at you if i told on you hes 17 to and really strong he can lift me above his head so he will make u not be mean so ha

uhhh... Kaytie, this is an online forum. Telling on him isn't going to do anything.

As for your writing, you are just going to have to have more patience when writing everything out on your cell phone, or better yet just type everything out from a computer.

The meaning of life, the universe, and everything is 42.

The purpose of language is to communicate clearly and effectively. This forum likes when people use proper grammar and spelling, as those who do not take time to write seldom take much time to think either. If you compare the quality of conversation in proper english to that of text-speak, you'll see what I mean.