boys

Kaytie11

hi. so i met this boy shopping. he works at american eagle.

he is super cute and like twice my height and weight and he asked me for my cell number today. i gave it to him and he says he has a crush on me. im textings him now and im not sure wut to say

hes relly cute tho and like im gessing he is like 15 or 16 and i no im not aloud to date but hes relly cute lol

i gess im half saying this cuz im super excited but also im scared he will think im immature wich im not and i dont no what to say lol

i was just like wondering wut boys his age like in girls pls like alot of my frends make fun of ballet and so i no boys dont like that and ya....

i tryed to tihnk like this.... hes relly tall and cute and outgoing... so im gessing alot of girls like him...

and hes like... he says like w.e he thinks and he has a city accent so i think hes from a big city...

he doesnt relly seem like he likes school but he looks like he playes football or somthing cuz hes relly tall

so this wud mean he likes outgoing sporty girls that talk alot and r in cheerleading

im super shy... i am so bad at sports i dont even no how football works and iv never done cheerleading

so im gessing he dont no me enough but wen he dose he wont like me so i shudnt even try?

pls advice pls and rember hes super cute

You're 11.

He's 16 (if he has a job, he's at least 16).

He thinks you're cute. You should really act all grown up and tell him that older boys should know better than to ask girls your age for their phone number. ;)

Then, you just be yourself and talk to him like you would any of your good girl friends. If he doesn't like that type of discussion, then he is not worth your time and you can focus on better things.

Do you have a good female friend? How do you talk to her? Boys aren't any different, and if they are, then they're not ready to be friends with you. :)

its only five years....

and no... my only frends r from ballet and my mom

im super shy at talking to peeps lol

if i talk to him about stuff i like he will think im imature

16 year old boys like grownup stuff lol

yay! im not a lepton n e more lol

its only five years....

and no... my only frends r from ballet and my mom

im super shy at talking to peeps lol

yay! im not a lepton n e more lol

The physical and emotional differences between an 11 year old and a 16 year old are enormous. There's a reason why your mom probably doesn't want you dating yet... most 11 year olds aren't ready to have the type of relationship a 16 year old is probably looking for.

Just the fact that the 16 year old showed an interest in you, suggests to me that he may be looking to use you for something.... and it's probably sex.

I don't want to sound harsh, but this doesn't sound like the type of situation you want to put yourself into. Stick to friends and relationships with people your own age and emotional level.

it seems silly to give up the right to talk about what you like doesn`t it?

I doubt he would afford you the same courtesy, so it would be smart to hang about with friends that share the same interests which will also happen to be people of your own age group too.

Focus on your School work, it`s Very important, there will be plenty of time for these other things later on.

school is super easy lol

i got 100 on my last test and we hav a test today.

he texted me n said he dreamed about me last night. hes romantic to. and i think its unfair u guys dont like him even tho u like never met him... hes super super cute... and u no im a preteen.. so pls stop being like she donty understand cuz its mean... and like iv never had a boy hav a crush on me i think and ya lol

just pls be nicer pls ok

I wasn`t being NOT Nice to you, only Logical.

my Advice to you if you take No other advice given to you at all by anyone again, is to Talk to your Parents!

tell then what you have said to us here.

I`m a Daddy and have a daughter myself, Parents need to know these things, so TALK TO THEM!

trust me!

As a rule of thumb, the acceptable minimum age of a person for you to date is given by Amin=0.5xAyou+7 where Amin is your potential date's age and Ayou is your current age with the notable exception of when the formula provides a number larger than your current age(and if the formula provides a number larger than your age, you're probably not mature enough to be dating). Let's see if you are in his dating range. The minimum age of employment is typically between 14 and 16 depending on the state and the job. To tip things in your favour, we'll use the lower end of the scale(14). Amin=0.5x14+7=7+7=14. That's still three years older than you.

Does that mean that you are immature for liking the things you like? Well then that's too bad for him if he thinks that.

If he thinks you're immature because you like the things you like, then he's the one who's immature for not respecting you enough.

it is NOT in our remit as a Science forum to give "relationship" advice.

I`m closing this thread and Strongly urge you to talk to your Parent(s) or school councilor about such matters.

these are NOT subjects you should be discussing Anywhere on the internet full-stop!

do Not open another thread about this subject, and if you Seriously need any help with this contact your Councilor or Parents.