bugs adapting...

Nick_Spanich

o would never eat a spider

i dont even like to look at them

this one time i wached a spider movie and i was sitting next to my mom under a blanket and my blanket touched me and i was so scared it was a spider i screamed and threw it and wen i screamed my mom got scared and she screamed and then we shut it of lol

o and this one time... ok like sometimes on saturdays the ballet team has to get on a bus to go to were were dancing and so i woke at like 4am and i brought my pillow so i cud sleep on the bus..

so that nite i got home and i was getting ready for bed and i put my pillow on my bed and i went to lay down.. and i looked at my pillow n there was the BIGGEST spider on it... i like almost died lol

i screamed so loud lol. my brother took it outside tho so it was ok it dint bite me, but i couldnt sleep in my bed for like a week lol

do you believe that we eat 150 spiders every 2 years becuase they crawl into our mouths at night when we sleep?

Am I the only one that can't figure out what this has to do with "bugs adapting"?:confused: