Deja Vu!

blike

Well, i have noticed while something is happening i am remembering it happen. Like it has happened before. Its very rare when this happens. But i always think that this has been done before and i saw it happen and im remembering it.

Anyone ever had this?

i think faf is right. i dunno bout the matrix. although tuesday i was thinking i was in the matrix. waiting for the sports bus after football practice i saw a bus pull in and i blink and it was gone. the same bus did it 3 times. i was going crazy, no one else saw it but me..

time to lock me up :(

Well, i have noticed while something is happening i am remembering it happen. Like it has happened before. Its very rare when this happens. But i always think that this has been done before and i saw it happen and im remembering it.

Anyone ever had this?

Yes, its called Deja Vu!

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by blike

Yes, its called Deja Vu!

No, No, its not like you remember something happening

Its like something happens that never happened before and for some reason you remember it even though it didnt ever happen.

It may be Deja Vu... Its 4:30 AM and i cant think!

I have had the same feeling for quite some time now. Many times, I've felt waves of deja vu. It felt very strange. I could be what aman said, what with your brain traveling faster than light during your dreams. It certainly does seem logical, it's either that, or you're experiencing a temporal rift in which you seem to remember parallel versions of yourselves doing what you remember during deja vu. or, it could be a glitch in the matrix....normally happens when they want to change something.

Your brain travelling faster than light seems logical? :P

Seriously, researchers have concluded it's caused by specific expectations and similarity to past events (both are subconscious).

waiting for the sports bus after football practice i saw a bus pull in and i blink and it was gone. the same bus did it 3 times. i was going crazy, no one else saw it but me..

That's not déjà vu, thats just your acid trip ;)

I agree that it is a natural subconscious process as shown by the research. I never experienced it so I have no subjective observations.

I just threw in the psuedoscience idea of our consious mind being able to trave faster than the speed of light to places and back. There is some documentation of correct remote viewing.

Your answer is logical but may not be absolute Fafalone.

Just aman

• 1 month later...

The brain is a lot more complicated than electrical signals passed through neurons. Millions of signals are processed in parallel in many areas of the brain to form a single thought. Where is this thought and what is it?

Since the many signals also generate an electrical field, maybe the thought is in the field. If thought is electrical field related, then all sorts of paranormal effects are possible. If it is hard wired, then I guess we are actually just stuck inside our heads.

I need to do a lot more research.

Just aman

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by aman

Since the many signals also generate an electrical field, maybe the thought is in the field. If thought is electrical field related, then all sorts of paranormal effects are possible. If it is hard wired, then I guess we are actually just stuck inside our heads.

I need to do a lot more research.

I've been thinking that thoughts travel faster than light as well; but the field idea is cool too!

Where do you find this stuff?

Originally posted by Raider

And what of dreams predicting future events?

IE:A person you know appears before you, walks out a door you didn't notice before and the door disappears after they leave.

Later, you find out he just died.

:eek:

Sounds like The Matrix