Why that picture?

-Demosthenes-

I designed mine for the cover of a course outline booklet that was given to students taking the MSc in Health Psychology (I was teaching the Physiology and Psychology of Pain module as part of that course at the time).

I thought the caduseus wrapped around the symbol for psychology (Psi) summed up the course nicely, but the image turned out so well (I think), that I kept it and use it here because it sums up my area of interest equally well.

Did you use a image hoster? Which one did you use? I bet alot of people don't know how to put pictures as their avatar. You need to use an image hoster and put in the URL. I use http://www.deanguitars.com/userpics/index.php for mine. Actually I think I found this URL on it's own, but on other forums I have used the image hoster.

Ah, I never figured that out. That would have been useful! Do other forums have that? Because when I first started on forums I asked how to put a picture from my hard drive onto my avatar, and they told me to go to that site I mentioned earlier. IF I've been doing it the hard way for all this time....