Sub-name

ChemSiddiqui

Hi,

Well this is again one if those threads which make people to explore this forums. I wants to know how to change your subname (name in bracket immediately after the username to the right). My ones Baryon something can I change it into a different word or name.

Thanks!

The subname (official term is title, I believe) is a function of the number of your posts, only (except for staff members). As a rule of thumb, the more posts you have made, be bigger the object of the title. So the only way to change it into a different term is by making more posts (which still limits you to the titles given by the system) or by becoming a moderator or admin.

although there Are exceptions made when someone is particularly Naughty.

I'm naughty enough!

Twice expelled from school's lab for planting explosive chemicals. Once expelled from the school for entering in their database and selling A marks for $5.

In the last two years I've changed the school three times.

Not allowed to participate in national scientific challenges for high schools for cheating. (not actually cheating but selling a device to the opponent which granted them a complete loss).

I'm hell of a naughty guy! Can I get the mad one into the brackets?

And that means?
The first sentence was an affirmative. The second sentence explained the end result of vBulletin's shortcomings with regards to custom user titles. The third sentence was a light-hearted reference to your requested title, "the mad one".

'Kay?