Energy

Ashish

well if we use a practical explanation we should think that a wave is energy firstly, then what we know of energy is it that energy at all has emanations or finer form of energy emitting from it such as magnetism or even photons sometimes electron discharge. but we also must know that all forms of energy in motion not only consume time through application of motion thusly consuming energy in that respect but also releasing energy in the sense that when "it" ( matter ) & (matter = energy ) moves in any given trajectory then it leaves a bit of an unseen trail ( or cut if you will ) behind it's current given location while in motion. Thusly splitting the very fabric of space/time itself or what some refer to as "Free electrons" therefore obviously creating energetic distribution/redistribution.

Ashish,

I want to introduce you to wikipedia. It's a good place to start. You've asked so many questions today that I can tell it would be best for you to first do some reading on your own.

Click here, and use the search feature:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Then... once you've spent some time educating yourself, I imagine you will form more specific questions. You can then research those as well, and if you struggle to answer them, then THAT would be a good time to start a new thread here for some EXTRA help. :)

Well OK I'm sorry if I've disturbed you.

And I've read many times http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page from many types of specific searches on articles and topic.

The question I posted here because When I read my Physics book, (Fundamentals of Physics, RESNICK, HALLIDAY) chapter on Waves there are many things which cause confusion.