Do you have a new cosmology theory?

Martin

He believes that the universe is a lake of energy, and everything passing through it is moving along a sine wave from photons to stars. The measurement of these sine waves determines the state of the object.

For example, a star is moving along a longer sine wave than a planet, in other words, the shorter the sine wave the more mass the object has, and the less heat it generates.

What about the black hole at the center of the galaxy? That has tremendous mass, but not much in the way of heat. In fact, its colder than the cosmic background radiation.

He has some formulae that he says corroborates what he's saying.

This obviously is a very short condensed version, mainly because I don't understand most of it.

Posting the formulas would help, even if you don't understand them.

• 1 month later...
What about the black hole at the center of the galaxy? That has tremendous mass, but not much in the way of heat. In fact, its colder than the cosmic background radiation.

I am sorry this reply has taken so long, my father resides in Perth, Austalia, and we contact each other by e-mail, the problem is he's a novice when it comes to using his computer and my request for him to send me a synopsis of his theory by e-mail has been fraught with problems, but he has, finally, managed it, and is as follows :-

In his latest book ' A Message from Moses ' published in Australia, December 2007, Mr. H J Pengelly-Phillips reiterates that existing theories on the structure of the universe are flawed only because scientists are viewing the universe from the wrong place.The are standing on the earth which along with the galaxy and the sun is travelling through space at an enormous velocity and thus see everything orbiting everything else. Like a passenger in a moving car, as opposed to a bystander on the highway, the views can be different. A little consideration serves to show that an independant observer standing still outside the galaxy will realize that, since the universe is apparently composed of spinning moving spheres, any point on any sphere at any instant is generating a sine wave in space. Thus the spheres consist of interwoven sine waves with each group of sine waves encompassing others. The earth's group of sine waves are describing sine waves about the Sun's group, the Sun's group about the galaxy's group, each of their surfaces about their centres. Nothing is in orbit. Everything is created by any initial movement in an ocean of energy at minus 273 degrees Celsius culminating in these interwoven layers of sine waves. This movement was probably initially generated by temperature difference and is an ongoing phenomenon. The greater the number of layers the nearer to mass. This ocean of energy, if dormant, being composed of straight lines without length or breadth would have been devoid of mass. There appear to be seven layers. Thus, just as ocean can sustain currents by temperature differences, space can sustain motions with varying energy levels where concepts of time, mass, area, acceleration, and volume tend to merge.

A study of the movments of the planets in our solar system will show that these sine waves are related by a single ' law '

If b is the instantaneous relative distance between any two bodies or particles

v is their instantaneous relative velocities

k is a constant of energy

Then b multiplied by v squared is equal to k.

The attached chart where the logarithms of b and v for our own solar system are plotted,will immediately demonstrate the accurate way in which these bodies conform to the ' law ' including, it will be noted, the planet Pluto.Therefore all sine waves in space must be connected by this law.

Further observation suggests --

That all natural wave forms of any description, ( sound waves etc. ) eventually return to the calm of a straight line and this urge to return to a straight line is the single force that holds everything together in the universe.We call it gravity. Thus the earth, as its centre attempts to return to a straight line, will be attracted to the sun's centre simply because its centre is nearer a straight line than the centre of the earth. The earths surface to its own centre, the sun to its centre, all for the same reason and because of the layers, ad infinitum.This is the force of gravity.

Temperature itself appears to be on a wave form. We start with the straight line at minus 273 degrees celsius, then, as the layers increase we get to the heat of the sun. Further progress takes us to the atomic or seventh layer which is cool. As the number of layers increase the wave forms get smaller and if taken to the limit will ultimately regress to a straight line and return to minus 273 degrees Celsius. This confirms that the centres of these apparent spheres should indeed be hotter than their surfaces.

Relative to our observer and space the earth must be travelling faster than the sun.

Everything including distance is relative.

All processes are reversible.

Light with fewer layers can be produced before mass.

The enigma of wave-particle duality can, perhaps, be explained.

Time, clearly, is unimportant.

Finally no matter where we stand and stare in the universe its mathematics remains unchanged so existing equations etc., if correct remain valid.

I would be grateful for your comments, I will let my father know about your black hole question and get back to you

Picture 001.JPG

Picture 002.PNG

Picture 003.JPG

The are standing on the earth which along with the galaxy and the sun is travelling through space at an enormous velocity and thus see everything orbiting everything else.

This is fundamentally flawed as it implies a universal rest frame, which we know does not exist.

I am sorry this reply has taken so long, my father resides in Perth, Austalia, and we contact each other by e-mail, the problem is he's a novice when it comes to using his computer and my request for him to send me a synopsis of his theory by e-mail has been fraught with problems, but he has, finally, managed it, and is as follows :-

In his latest book ' A Message from Moses ' published in Australia, December 2007, Mr. H J Pengelly-Phillips reiterates that existing theories on the structure of the universe are flawed only because scientists are viewing the universe from the wrong place.........

His "latest" book? The name Mr. H J Pengelly-Phillips only has 2 google hits, and none of them link to arvix.

My father's answer as follows :-

A Black Hole in our ocean of energy would be akin to a vortex.It would be

composed of energy on the ultimate of short wave lengths,especially at the

end of the funnel, prior to regressing back to a straight line at minus 273

degrees celsius.The end of the circle where the mass becomes extremely dense

before the straight line.It would be cold and all other wave

lenghts,including those of light, would be attracted to its centre.

Edited by richph
multiple post merged

His "latest" book? The name Mr. H J Pengelly-Phillips only has 2 google hits, and none of them link to arvix.

I think Dad's trying to promote his book at the same time as unleashing his theory on the world :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, this may be totally stupid, but I was thinking that would it be possible if a planet, such as earth, could have actually formed due to a dying star? The center of our planet is molten iron that is close to the temperature of the sun, that and our relative proximity to the sun is what helps make our planet a habitat that our life form can live on. So here is my weird thought on this.

What if when a star is dying , over millions or billions of years it is dying the gases surrounding it that contain dust and debris begin to accumulate and form a crust around the dying star. The star shrinks over a long period of time , the outer crust grows larger, until the surrounding debris is just about all collected in the molting crust encasing whats left of the star. As the crust thickens and the dying star cools, the surface comes to a temp that could possibly support life.

Now this is just a brain storm i had , but i wanted to know if its possible that something like this could be possible?? It would happen over millions or billions of years, so it would be next to impossible to actually see happen, but no one has seen a planet form either, so most of the information out their is educated guesses. Could my guess be plausible ?

be kind, Im still a virgin here

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to all who contributed. This thread is still working as a discussion thread but it has outlived its usefulness as a sticky. So I will un-stick the thread at this point, intending to replace it with a fresh cosmo basics sticky.