computer science

praveen chou

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

read books, if you like programing you can get free tools to programe and also a tuto.

i found one it's called palmos developer suite, i have it, it's free

http://www.accessdevnet.com/

however it's only for the palmOS, for the tuto you can search for codewarrior books, principle of programing.

there are also a lot of programing languages. like VB

Do you like computer science and what you think about it?

please reply me.:)

Excuse me for waking up late to reply!

Yes, I think computer science is absolutely fascinating and anyone who can get a PhD out of it has a safe and honorable future!

I intend to study something related to it, Automatics to be more precise!

Good luck and all the bests.

Shade!

We really need a lot more computer scientists. Definitely on the software side, but also the oft-forgotten hardware side. Computer science programs are still doing okay at major universities, but the second-tier schools have emptied out rapidly in the face of the broadening base of client-server, data-driven business programming and its proliferation at the career-college level.

We will have our next generation of Einsteins, but what we need are the hard-working men and women who follow in their footsteps, contributing the important correlative ideas that don't always generate the most attention, but which are often the real keys to future technological successes.

Put another way, the journals are pretty boring these days. :D

• 3 weeks later...
read books, if you like programing you can get free tools to programe and also a tuto.

i found one it's called palmos developer suite, i have it, it's free

http://www.accessdevnet.com/

however it's only for the palmOS, for the tuto you can search for codewarrior books, principle of programing.

there are also a lot of programing languages. like VB

thank you Mr.chockuls for your suggestion. I am happy.:)