Any research you care to share with the world?

JevSci

Hi,

A group of science enthusiasts are trying to get a journal together that publishes amateur science articles. If you've done any research that you care to share with the world, visit us at

Is this peer-reviewed?

RE: Is there a deadline?

No. It will be an ongoing project. Feel free to submit your studies at any time.

RE: Is this peer-reviewed?

When someone submits an article, is becomes available for other users to read, rate, and comment on. So before being published, an article will need a form of peer review, even if it is not the same process used by academic journals.

iNow, your skeptical attitude is exactly what we're looking for. There is nothing to help you with or steal on this site. It's a place where you can post your studies and review what others have done. The goal is for this to be the site where knowledgeable people go because they want claims that are backed up with data.

• 4 months later...

Well, I've got something...I'm only in grade 9 so don't know much about science and all but did something this year for a project...

What I did was an experiment on 10 people to see if garlic could have an effect on blood pressure. The sample is way to small so I didn't have any conclusions, but it sure worked with all of them....

What was quiet surprising, is that it best worked with a hypertensive person and so...garlic might have a better effect on people that suffer from high blood pressure....

Anyway, if you want any more information, PM (or send me an email at reda_barbarian_ninja@hotmail.com ) and I'll tell you more about it...