How long is forever?

Reaper

Ah ha.

Forever begins when the universe has reached its expansive limit and entropy begins to decrease, it starts to collapse on itself, and finally ends when the universe has shrunk back to occupy a volume smaller than a pin head.

It can often be experienced in a dentist's chair.

Well for you and me forever is till our heart stops beating... and how does it feel! How do you usually feel in life? This is how it feels;) !

You and Lockheed share a single heart? Are you conjoined twins, or are you being poetic?

I think it's something like having an entire day free and having nothing to do. Seeing that's 4:00 and spending time doing nothing ...for quite a while...then looking back at the clock because it's becoming agonizing, and seeing that's its only 4:05

But a second form later, "now" is the past. So forever is the past.

No. A second later, now is still now, which encompasses that previous now. That previous now has taken on the descriptive lable of "past," but is still part of the current now.

To the original question, the only accurate answer is self-referential. Forever equals forever. It doesn't really get us anywhere in terms of understanding, but it's fun to discuss all the same.

In my view, forever is a continuous circle. I cycle that begins at one point, goes through a series of events and eventually ends back at the starting point begining the whole process again... Forever.

Though I did like the answer "I'll tell you tomorrow..."

No one ever tells you that forever feels like home, sitting all alone inside your head.

".....home is where you wear your hat............I feel so break up, I want to go home....."

A penney for whomever correctly identifies where that quote came from....