Magnetosynthesis

alanejackson

Magnetosynthesis

Why rocking chairs and cradles? Is crib death osteoporosis in babies?

Evidence indicates, that through an educational process, a prescribed change in our lifestyle, osteoporosis can be eliminated as a plague afflicting mankind. Please take the time necessary to become familiar with the following information. My analysis indicates that your health, and that of others around you, stands to be beneficially affected through your understanding of the newly acquired concepts known as Magnetrition and Magnetosynthesis. These factors have always played a role, yet gone unnoticed until now. Your help in bringing this matter to everyone's attention should be greatly appreciated by all.

I'm promoting the research I've done, and its conclusions. I've been working with this idea for over 20 years. It just seems hard for most people to grasp the concept. And, the theory implies a high degree of ignorance, on our part. Collected together, the facts prescribed a society where each individual insures he is not in the same position magnetically for more than about 10 minutes. Movement in the earth's magnetic field at the rate of a average 5-year-old, is what prevents osteoporosis. After about age 10, stimuli from a gland in the brain becomes less, and each year our rate of movement decreases. Circulation within our cells is proportionate to our rate of movement in a magnetic field. Insufficient circulation within our cells causes osteoporosis. To avoid the effects of osteoporosis, persons unable to move themselves sufficient, can be mechanically. The theory is a road map to a place where osteoporosis is mostly avoided. We must change a lot, even our way of thinking, to get to this place. I think this place offers the best future.

The theory of Magnetrition predicts that, it presents the basic rule that, "Where a magnetic compass does not function properly, neither should you!". The mitochondria are basically a swimming magnetic compass, using the Earth's magnetic field as a guide in performing its essential duties within the cells of our bodies. To be at our best, we must ensure that they have what they need.

Understanding the theory of Magnetrition allows greater insight, dangers previously unnoticed, we become conscious of. From a radio report, I learned of a woman, about 80 years of age, that had been locked in a safety deposit vault by accident when the bank employees went home for the night. The report told of how the woman sat for more than four or five hours before getting up and walking about the room, which alerted security through movement sensors. Most children would not sit that long, and be healthier because they wouldn't.

What I'm trying to do, is to get you to study Magnetrition, and then share that experience in your articles. After a time, we all become folklore. But I think the theory of Magnetrition, maybe because it's so vague, will stand the test of time. And eventually occupying a part of everyone's mind.

Alan

Search + Share ~ Magnetrition

The following article is from;

THE NEWS-TIMES, Morehead City-beaufort, N.C. Monday, Nov. 11, 1985.

"LOCAL THEORIST BELIEVES MOVEMENT IS ESSENTIAL TO

CELLULAR GROWTH, LIFE". By JOHN HACKNEY, News-Times Staff Writer.

ALAN JACKSON, Morehead City, fancies himself as a backyard philosopher. He spends a lot of hours reading books, magazines and research papers trying to understand just why certain things are the way they are.

Mr. Jackson's most recent research has yielded an astounding theory; that movement is as important as nourishment to human beings. He came to that conclusion based on the behavior of magnetic bacteria.

He also believes these bacteria may be responsible for cell division. "I think movement through the earth's magnetic field is as important as nutrition."

MR. JACKSON, 32, left high school at the age of 17 to join the Marine Corp. He spent four years at Cherry Point, during which time he earned general education development (G.E.D.) degree and took college preparatory courses in various fields.

Since leaving Cherry Point, he has held jobs with Hatsel Electric Co., with Conner Homes as an electrician, with Carteret Court Apartments, a maintenance supervisor; and at Sea Coast Refrigeration. He has also taken several college courses at Carteret Technical College.

MR. JACKSON believes the earth's magnetic field is generated by molten lava rotating in the earth's core. The lava moves in the opposite direction of the earth itself, thus creating such a field. "If we go to other planets, and no molten lava is flowing under the surface to create a magnetic field, the chances of finding life as we know it is slim."

Without flux lines, the magnetic bacteria would have no guide to food. "We can't live without flux lines," he said.

Based on his unguessable research, Mr. Jackson theorizes that magnetic bacteria in cells follow flux lines within the geomagnetic field to get iron, which is there source of nourishment.

DR. RICHARD P. BLAKEMORE, a scientist at the University of New Hampshire, has said that amorphous cells (cells without form) accumulate a great deal of iron from outside cell walls to produce magnetic particles.

Mr. Jackson believes it is more then a coincidence that humans need iron supplement to exist.

SCIENTISTS know that bacteria collect and store iron, but they have yet to discover how. Mr. Jackson thinks magnetic bacteria swim inside individual cells within the body to get iron, possibly from the exterior walls of the cell nucleus or from the outer walls of the cell itself. He contends the bacteria move within the cell according to the body's orientation to magnetic flux lines. It has been shown that magnetic bacteria in the northern hemisphere migrate along flex lines in a northerly fashion, while magnetic bacteria in the southern hemisphere move south.

THE NUMBERS of north-seeking and south-seeking magnetic bacteria at the equator have been proven equal, indicating the effect of flux lines on bacteria. Dr. Blakemore and Dr. Richard B. Frankel of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology wrote that "magnetotactic bacteria are bottom-dwelling organisms that are either anaerobic (capable of living only in the absence of oxygen) or microaerophilic (surviving best in environments with little oxygen)." Therefore, they theorize, these bacteria would have a tendency to migrate downward, depending on their location, because "it would help them to avoid toxic effects of the greater concentration of oxygen in surface water."

Mr. Jackson believes all people are essentially addicted to movement. An April 1979 article in Omni magazine cited the deterioration of astronauts' bones after periods of inactivity or weightlessness. THIS DETERIORATION of bones, called osteoporosis, is thought by most to be associated with lack of gravitational forces in space. Mr. Jackson thinks it is caused by the body having almost no orientation to the earth's magnetic field (or to north and south poles).

Wiring within the spaceship may create some magnetism, but no definite poles, from which bacteria can orient themselves.

WITHOUT bodily movement, magnetic bacteria cannot move in the cell along magnetic flux lines. Mr. Jackson said that was the reason chicken eggs, if not moved after being laid, would deteriorate. Without movement, the bacteria cannot constantly reorient themselves and move, and are left in a mass on one side of the cell.

It is the movement of those bacteria that is important to cellular growth. He said cells were important to both tissues and bone growth in the body, thus accounting for the deterioration of bones found in astronauts. HE THINKS further experiments might show that astronauts have some deterioration of all tissues.

Mr. Jackson said all people, young and old, are indirectly affected by magnetic bacteria. He thinks Indians used to carry their papooses (babies), on their backs to keep them moving and thus indirectly helping the body grow.

HE ALSO believes crib death of babies is caused from lack of movement. He said babies do not have the muscle coordination necessary to move themselves when first born. If they are not moved, the magnetic bacteria will be essentially immobile and not be able to set many body functions in motion.

MR. JACKSON also believes lack of movement may be the reason bones and other tissues begin to fade as people get older and inactive. The less movement, the less the body will grow. He added that one experiment exemplified how magnetic bacteria could be degaussed (or rendered neutral in magnetism) through the application of heat. He has seized on this to theorize the reason for the basis of cellular life.

MR. JACKSON believes that as human cells age , magnetic bacteria and other bacteria crowd the cells, creating excess friction or heat (thermal energy), which effectively demagnetizes magnetic bacteria for a moment, causing half the bacteria to lose their orientation to flux lines and head in the opposite direction. This intense action may cause cells to split.

He believes that scientists may have overlooked the fact that magnetic bacteria heading in opposite directions may cause DNA (dioxyribo nucleic acid) molecules in the cell nucleus to split. DNA is associated with the transmission of genes in all living things. THE END.

Plants need photosynthesis.

CHLOROPLASTS ARE PHOTOTACTIC.

Do warm-blooded animals need "Magnetosynthesis"?

WHAT IF MITOCHONDRIA ARE MAGNETOTACTIC?

Then you must move in the earth's magnetic field, like a 5 year old, to have the best health.

1 Kings 3:19

And this woman's child died in the night: because she overlaid it.

If you were expected to be at work the next day at 8:00 am. But when you went to bed you forgot to set the alarm. So, when after sleeping until 9:00 am., and not showing up at work until 10:00 am., you were asked why you were late, what would most people say? "I Overslept"??? Meaning - "I slept longer then I should have"???

note to anyone who may be reading this, there is no significant evidence that magnetic fields have anything but themost minor effects on the body. this is why we can stand next to an MRI machine with no effects whatsoever despite a field millions of times stronger than the earths. magnetic fields start becoming a problem at higher field strengths because of the diamagnetic effect which is present in all substances. beyond that it will rip your body appart.

appart from these known physical effects there is no known biological effect, at all.

not going to have any effect on you if you stand next to them. though it might get a bit chilly with all the liquid N2 around.

oh and if you had a pacemaker it probably wouldn't be very good for you(but that is a result of magnetic forces acting on the pacemaker and not you)

Do we have any wannabee epidemiologists here who would care to comment on Mr Jackson's post above in light of three facts.

Over the last 200 years we have generally been exposed to ever increasing and more complex fields.

We are living longer than ever before and enjoying better health than ever.

In less developed nations the exposure to magnetic fields is smaller yet the health of the population generally worse.

simple. longer life is a result of medical advances. medical advances are a result of technological and scientific advances. the technological advances are also the cause of the increased number of complex electromagnetic fields as we have used electromagnetism as the most conveinient form of communication.

corelation does not equal causation.

• 2 weeks later...

Science, 21 July 1989. Effects of Electric and Magnetic Fields

"The situation calls for much more effort in research than has hitherto taken place. The previous level of support in United States has been of the order of a few million dollars a year. The new work should include more animal studies and substantial epidemiological studies, coupled with accurate measures of Fields. In the meantime, one option suggested by the Office of Technology Assessment study is to "adopt a prudence avoidance strategy. That is, systematically look for strategies which can keep people out of 60 hertz Fields... but only adopt those which look to be prudent investments given their cost and our current level of scientific understanding about probable risk." - Philip H. Abelson

This Week in Science, 23 February 1990. Predator's Cues and Snail's Pase

"The presence of predatory crayfish in the water dramatically alter the life history characteristics of the freshwater snail Physella virgata virgata (p. 949). In a predator free environment, snails reproduce when theirs shells are about 4 millimeters long; the lifespan of such snails are 3 to 5 months. If, however, the stream is also inhabited by Orconectes virilis crayfish, snails grow bigger (to double the normal size), live longer (11 to14 months), and reproduce later."

SCIENCE, Vol.215, 19 March 1982. Page 1492

Magnetic Navigation and Attractive Possibility.

Investigators find magnetic particles in organisms ranging from bacteria to man; their role in orientation is still problematic

Science, 15 May 1992. Giving Personal Magnetism A Whole New Meaning

"Iron man. Joseph Kirschvink of Caltech has found crystals of magnetite in the human brain that closely resembles those found in certain bacteria."

Discover, January 1993. MAGNETIC MINDS

"Kirschvink found the magnetic crystals using a fairly simple technique. In a magnetically shielded and dust free clean room, Kirschvink and his colleagues dissolved brain tissue in vials sealed by finger-like glass caps that contained a strong magnet that extended down into the thick solution. Over the course of a week the magnetite crystals in the dissolved brain tissue slowly migrated through the solution to the glass wall surrounding the caps' magnets. When the researchers used a high-resolution transmission electron microscope to examine the crystals that clung to the caps, they found that a thimbleful of brain tissue contains about 5 million magnetite crystals,"

Are the magnetic bacteria, (found in the oceans and freshwater ponds), and the mitochondria, (found in our cells), one in the same?

Does being in close proximity to AC voltage with a Hz of 60 prohibit the proper formation of magnetite particles within magnetic bacteria, by the elimination of a constant magnetic field, (north pole and South Pole reference)?

Take care, and remember, "When your not conscious, your part of the dream."

And, "Animals mainly die from not working together against death."

Tool Making

Or

Man Does Sin

It was recently reported, that primates, (other than man), had been observed fashioning and using tools, more extensively than previously thought to have occurred in nature. Researchers noticed animals sharpening sticks with their teeth, and then using them to spear small game during food gathering. It was also pointed out that females were more involved in this practice than males. That shouldn't surprise many, should it?

Often overlooked, the greatest difference between the many species dwelling on earth, is that man appears to be the only "Sinner". As a species, man has acquired the ability to become conscious of errors which facilitate its death. Repentance, may be the most beneficial tool ever conceived. Together, the concepts of "To Sin" and "Repentance Of", when utilized properly, affords salvation to man. To discover man's sin/a sin, is the greatest accomplishment an individual can achieve. Many facts, from many people, collected over many generations, allows "The One" to see. Then "Man" offers repentance.

Examples: During my studies I think I have noticed a sin previously unrecognized by man, and this has allowed me to become more familiar with similar discoveries in the past. Facts indicate that the bird egg must be turned periodically during incubation in order to maintain its warm blooded metabolism. Whereas the reptile egg does not require this periodic turning. Thus, a warm-blooded body must move, or be moved, more than that of a cold blooded metabolism. In hospitals, bed ridden patients are turned every two hours to prevent bed sores. Would turning them every 10 minutes prevent osteoporosis? Is this how the child does it? Rocking chairs and cradles are evidence that others have been thinking along this line of reasoning. I'm thinking its a sin not to move about every so often. And I'm thinking we all need to think it is. But we don't, yet.

The Movement of the Trees. This need to move at a higher rate became a requirement for some due to time spent living in the trees rather than on the ground. Only life forms living for long periods of time in the trees have become warm-blooded. The bird is require to turn its eggs during incubation because a higher rate of movement is one aspect of living in the trees, and the animals adaptation to that environment now requires it. What other requirements have come about due to our past generations being tree dwellers?

The Height of the Trees. It was easier to become a warm-blooded metabolism, and maintain that, living up off the ground where heat would not dissipate easily. The "Bed" is man's repentance for having slept on the ground, after moving from the trees back down to the ground without realizing the height of the trees must be compensated for. The story of Jesus reminds us, how important it is that each one of us be aware of and utilize this concept, these concepts.

The Atmosphere Of the Trees. The trees excrete/extrude metabolic byproducts in the form of organic droplets and gases. Over time, life forms living in that environment adapt to using the atmosphere produced by, and synonymous with the trees. Man learned that his suffering from an inadequate atmosphere, after leaving the trees, could be alleviated/compensated for by burning bushes. Moses recorded what he had learned.

Yep.

And water is the source of all life. Seven-tenths of this earth's surface is water. Why, do you realize that seventy percent of you is water?

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?

A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

I first became aware of it, during the physical act of love...Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I-I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred. Women, er, women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women,...but I do deny them my essence.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
yeah but humans aren't particularly conductive so inductive potential will be minimal. we can survive EMP's easily which are exactly that.

I began this idea, by thinking magnetic bacteria could be inside a bird's egg, and keeping the bacteria moving, being the reason for having to turn the egg during incubation. And the theory just keeps predicting things such as infants dying from not being carried until they can move themselves, the astronauts suffering if they don't take a magnetic field, and on and on. The more I've studied it, the more it makes sense. You get to where you realize that your movement in the Earth's magnetic field is similar in its importance to your need to consume food. And it becomes as obvious as your need for food. Proving it would be similar to proving you have to eat. That's the weird part, to except, to begin to understand this theory, you must be willing to admit you were overlooking something as important as food as a factor in your health. Not many people are readily willing to do that.

The theory predicts that when mitochondria/magnetic bacteria are not magnetically migrating enough, we see the effects of this as osteoporosis. The infant suffers from this when he lays around too much, as does the older person. It's a sign of the magnetically migrating organelle not doing its job properly. So when we see this same problem occurring in astronauts after only being in Low Earth orbit, indications are the magnetically migrating organelle is not able to function properly. The organelle seems to require something/properties the earth's magnetic field is only exhibiting/possessing near the surface of the planet. How good would a compass needle work where the astronaut/person is? That's the question.

"You said that the mitochondria (the organelle that produce energy to the cell) ' s w i m '.

Well... there's an entry in wikipedia called 'endosymbiotic theory', a theory which theorize that; Mitochondria is an organelle evolved from ancient free bacteria (it has different DNA than the nucleus). So, if this theory is correct, a once a bacterium has became a mitochondria in cell. You claim it can 'swim' (implying that it can independently move like a bacterium), make sense..."

Now you've got it. That's the theory. It's just very hard to believe such a thing could be true. But there appears to be enough data collected for one to deduce it as a possibility. Remember now, I'm just a backyard philosopher, a theorist. This is just my educated guess, extrapolated from personal experience/knowledge. I was trained in the military as an electrician, and this information explains how AC voltage is harmful to our health. When this information is publicly recognize, mankind will drastically change his lifestyle.

Yes, this theory has the mitochondria swimming, or migrating, and using the earth's magnetic field as a directional aid as it does so. The evidence that magnetite is being found in our bodies, in large numbers, has led me to reason something like the magnetic bacteria are playing a role. You are right, it appears no one has noticed the magnetotactic qualities of the mitochondria. But most agree the corresponding organelle in the plant cell is the chloroplast, and we know the chloroplast is phototactic. So what all the data seems to be implying is that plant cells receive cytoplasmic streaming/stirring/circulation by way of the chloroplast interacting with sunlight, and the cells of warm-blooded animals use the mitochondria interacting with the earth's magnetic field to generate its required cytoplasmic streaming/stirring/circulation. Light is to plants, what magnetic fields are to us. And we weren't thinking that way before. Do we have good reason to now?

If NASA reports that astronauts no longer suffer osteoporosis, because centrifugal force simulated the gravity that was lacking, I would be shown to be incorrect. Nothing under that premise is solving the problem, though. That would be a refutation of my claims.

I think gravity also is necessary. Studies show that liquids congest/pool-up in the chest area. I think that's mainly because you become the center of gravity. Centrifugal force should alleviate/solve this problem. And, I have seen reports indicating a lack of gravity may disrupt the behavior of magnetic bacteria. But, evidence indicates where a compass needle does not work, you should not function properly either. Recent reports telling of research using vibration show positive results. This could be a method of decreasing stagnation within the cell, however, not naturally. But perhaps it could be a temporary aid in treating those suffering from cell stagnation from prolonged inactivity.

The common denominator between infants with SIDS, older people with osteoporosis, and the astronauts with osteoporosis, is not a lack of gravity. But it is a lack of movement, in the magnetic field. But, also, a commmon denominator is a lack of movement in gravity.

But, the magnetite is being reported found in our bodies. And if our need to be keep movin was due to gravity, I think we would be found standing on our hands half the time.:doh:

Study magnets and magnetic bacteria, here;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssVSwDN67CA

Rainbow in Our Lives

Or

A Reminder

Some say the planet Mars does not have a magnetic field. And, some say we would not have the atmosphere that we do, if it were not for the Earth's magnetic field. The word "firmament" may be referring to our atmosphere and its ability to maintain life, when mentioned in the Bible.

A rainbow, it has been said, is a token or symbol of a covenant between God and earth. But, have we recently learned that without a magnetic field there would not be rainbows? Is a rainbow also a sign of a magnetic field on a planet?

From the reports, Jesus was called many names, and Carpenter and Rabbi are two of them. A worker with wood, and someone that studies and teaches the written history.

A rocking chair, and a cradle are called so because they have bows on the parts that touch the earth, where they stand. And a study of the theory of Magnetrition points to rocking chairs and cradles being used as a tool/method of keeping a person cells more active in movement within the Earth's magnetic field. This being done, to facilitate healthy growth in our cells, because this need was learned through the practice of animal husbandry over the years. Such as the need to turn the birds egg during incubation.

What is known as the Lords prayer, in the New Testament, has the words "in/on earth as it is in heaven". Could this be referring to the covenant between God and earth? Could this be referring to the "bow in the cloud" as well as the "bow of the cradle"? Are rocking chairs and cradles tokens of man beginning to understand God's covenant with the flesh of the Earth?

Some people, when they learn about the theory of Magnetrition, say that it needs to be proved. And they say more experiments have to be done to prove it. I usually respond by disagreeing with them. I point out that the idea is similar to the requirement of having to turn people every two hours to prevent bedsores. We have learned through the accumulation of knowledge acquired through observation that bedsores occur when people are not turned every two hours. If you were to teach/share this rule for preventing bedsores to people not previously aware of it, and a student asked for prove of this need, is there an experiment that could do that?

Seems to me, a person must rely on the accumulated evidence. If his faith in the evidence is weak, study should strengthen it. It seems the only way to prove it through experimentation is not to do it. And that doesn't make sense.

Genesis 9:12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: 13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. 14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: 15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. 16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

Genesis 1:20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

Matthew 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. (King James Version)

Matthew 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so on earth. (American Standard Version)

stsyss.gif

Photosyn.gif

MagneticBacterium.jpg

Burden of proof is on the one making the original claim. You never gave any evidence you were correct.

But OK, I'll humor you. "If you were to research information concerning the pineal gland, you would find it described mainly as a gland of unknown function."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland

First hit, and has a lot of information.

It's humor, right, but how bout doing some science.

I've studied/researched it for more than 20 years! Many "books" say what I said. I have a new idea as to its function. And claim it's a matter of life and death for people.

One hit on wikipedia is not research, is it? I'm not talking about my spelling maybe being wrong. Althought it would help me.

I've tried to up-grade at wikipedia, some political writer from Washington, playing mod kept dumping my add ons. No kind-of review or anything.

Now you claimed I was simply wrong on many counts. I'm waiting.

From your reply, I take it I did not miss it earlier.

I'm not playing this game. I'm not your personal fact-checker. You have your treatise on magnetosynthesis/magnetrition, and it's up to you to back it up. It's quite possible your "contributions" to wikipedia get dumped for precisely this reason — unsubstantiated material.

I'm not playing this game. I'm not your personal fact-checker.

Wize move. Studying would have shown it's not a game. People are suffering from this not being understood and shared. And you are one of them. If what I say is true.

The struggle for equality is against the elite, no matter what name tag they wear today. Their fruits are inequality rather than equality. War, rather than peace.

Are you over the age of 10?

If you set up a camera, and recorded yourself during a nights sleep, would you be found moving less than you did last year? Every year?

Can learning why a bird's egg must be turned during incubation double life expectancy in humans? Learn how to prevent osteoporosis, just the way children do?

Arthur C. Clarke, said something like,

Highly advanced technology, to us, should seem like magic.

Exodus 23:7 Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked.

Acts 23:35 I will hear thee, said he, when thine accusers are also come. And he commanded him to be kept in Herod's judgment hall.

What types of threads, exactly, qualify for going in there?

"Without the scholar's words":doh:

In my case, with my post, about Jesus and the bed, I think it ended up there, due to what you would call, or best describe as, "Galileo syndrome".

A major achievement in science was accomplished back in 1985, when once again in history, an individual had a flash of insight. I speak of the theory of Magnetrition, and the way it causes correction in every person that becomes aware of it. As history has recorded, with Galileo and his discovery, the new knowledge would be beneficial to everyone, but so-called experts, in an effort to save face, begin to behave inhumanely,(not in the best interest of humanity, but instead what they perceive as their own).

This flash of insight, shines light on our evolutionary history. Things we did not previously comprehend, become visible, and all paradigms are asked to become suitably accountable. The trashcan, like excommunication, is the tool used by the politician, who is now shown to have been masquerading as a scientist/scholar/humanitarian.

"Darwinian medicine?"

Where did that term come from? What have you been told it means, it stands for?

Now, what does it mean if Jesus is famous for the bed, and everyone learns it, as they should have from reading the New Testament? If I am right?

"The bed is evolutionary medicine. People that do not compensate for the height of the trees suffer health problems due to sleeping on the ground. Some agree the term "hell" means "the grave". So, getting people using raised beds is how Jesus and his followers were keeping others from an early grave."

So, why have "Darwinian medicine", if Jesus already pointed it out and used the idea to heal us, and it's recorded in hishory?

Why is/has history being/been asked to repeat itself, if it is already recorded as having happened, in history books as well as our lives?

~~~~~~

"Cornerstone of Human Society"

"While we know that some animals can communicate with each other, in ways that are as yet little understood, we also know that man is the only living being that has developed speech. Words are symbols by means of which we can communicate our thoughts to each other. Ordered thought is impossible without a vocabulary of words. And without words there could certainly be no abstract thinking -thought not connected with the material things which we know through the senses." - Encyclopedia of Popular Science.

~~~~~~

Jesus teaching and using evolution. The reason for the bed.

Politics wants it classified as religion, while it should have been in every history book for the last 2000 years, so that it could have its educational effect on everyone, like recorded history is saved in the hopes of doing.

Why do you want to play politics with people's education?

Why didn't you learn about Jesus and the bed in grade school?

You can now see that it was an important event in "our" history, right?

Are you educating/teaching all the people you know about this newly uncovered important information, and there-by allowing them to become more informed, more helpful, and wiser and better educated?

Proverbs 3:11 My son, despise not the chastening of the Lord; neither be weary of his correction:

Jeremiah 2:30 In vain have I smitten your children; they received no correction: your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion.

Jeremiah 5:3 O Lord, are not thine eyes upon the truth? thou hast stricken them, but they have not grieved; thou hast consumed them, but they have refused to receive correction: they have made their faces harder than a rock; they have refused to return.

Jeremiah 7:28 But thou shalt say unto them, This is a nation that obeyeth not the voice of the Lord their God, nor receiveth correction: truth is perished, and is cut off from their mouth.

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Alan

Not that I will try to create such a thread, but I'm just curious....

Jesus, Galileo, and many others did so. Or do you think they didn't know what they were doing, getting into? People trying to create such a thread is what will/has advance US in knowledge, through the ages. If your afraid of going in the trash-can, the politician has done his job. And it is a bad sign of the times.

"WHO SO WOULD BE A MAN, MUST BE A NON-CONFORMIST"

"WHAT A BLIND-MAN'S BLUFF, IS THIS GAME OF CONFORMITY"

"FOR NON-CONFORMITY, THE WORLD WHIPS YOU WITH ITS DISPLEASURE"

"IT IS EASY IN THE WORLD, TO LIVE AFTER THE WORLD'S OPINION"

"THE PICTURE WAITS FOR MY VERDICT"

"A TRUE MAN IS THE CENTER OF THINGS"

"TO BE GREAT IS TO BE MISUNDERSTOOD"

"IF I PERCEIVE A THREAT, MY CHILD WILL SEE IT AFTER ME"

"YOUR CONFORMITY EXPLAINS NOTHING"

"THE PERSONS WHO MAKE UP A NATION TODAY, NEXT YEAR DIE"

"NOTHING CAN BRING YOU PEACE, BUT BY THE TRIUMPH OF PRINCIPLES"

"ONE MUST BE AN INVENTOR TO READ WELL. WHEN THE MIND IS BRACED BY LABOR AND INVENTION, THE PAGE OF WHATEVER BOOK WE READ BECOMES LUMINOUS WITH THE MANIFOLD ILLUSION. EVERY SENTENCE IS DOUBLY SIGNIFICANT, AND THE SENSE OF OUR ARTHUR IS AS BROAD AS THE WORLD" - R.W. EMERSON

The diary of Samuel Pepys 1667- 1669. It was a book on tape I got from the library. I recorded the part that tells of his brother passing out. In the diary Samuel describes the account as him "falling down all along the ground dead, which gave me a great fright." He meant not conscious.

Could the idea be going over "your" head, because you've had it in the political sand? Maybe you're just not up to real thinking?

An experiment. A simple test.

"When I ask a group of students, "Who's famous for the car?" they say "Ford", then I ask, "Who's famous for the light bulb?" they say "Edison", then I ask, "Who's famous for the bed?" and most are stumped, and say they never thought about it, but once in a while a person in a group will quickly say/guess Jesus. And when I ask why they say that, they say, "Because of the manger!"."

Those that think maybe I could be on to something, try asking people the questions I have been asking. It has taken me years to have about 10 people say Jesus, without help/clues. But, if people give up trying to guess, tell them some guy says Jesus was, and see what they say.

Its there, in our history, I had a man about 60-70 say "manger" a few weeks back. I've been lead to it by the stories, and tested for it in the educational memory of others. And you can tell when some people realize it's right, but then try to act as if they didn't see it in their thoughts. Not able to be politically incorrect in their thinking, in public.

>"I claim you are crazy because not ONE historian agrees with you."

This is a joke, right? But you have to study instead, to be educated, and have any personal understanding.

"Where's Harrison Ford??? This must be Blade Runner." - Altered State

THE CYCLE OF PSYCHIC TRUTH: THE SOLUTION TO ALL SEXUAL' date=' POLITICAL AND FINANCIAL

PROBLEMS

Just as there are four cardinal directions, there are four corners of the

Earth. This is because of GOD'S LAW OF ELECTRO-CONSCIOUSNESS TOTALITY. the

FUNDAMENTAL principle of TIME-PSYCHIC NORMALISATION is encoded in the decimal

expansion of pi. Just as there are five sides to the pyramid on the US dollar

bill, there are five vowels in the Alphabet. This is because of THE CYCLE OF

PSYCHIC TRUTH. the FUNDAMENTAL principle of TIME-PSYCHIC NORMALISATION is

encoded in the works of Shakespeare. the cycle of psychic truth is the cosmic

principle behind the stars and yet it is virtually unknown. Why is that? This

is because it has been SUPPRESSED throughout history. Just as there are twelve

months, there are twelve signs of the Zodiac. This is because of the cycle of

psychic truth. the cycle of psychic truth is encoded in the Bible.

the Illuminati don't want anyone to know the TRUTH about the FUNDAMENTAL

principle of TIME-PSYCHIC NORMALISATION and are willing to destroy anyone who

gets in their way as they did Wilhelm Reich. They moved the Great Pyramid to

destroy its astronomical alignment. Giordano Bruno knew all about the principle

of electro-natural equality. That is why the Secret Underground World Society

destroyed him. the Secret Masters destroyed Wilhelm Reich because he knew too

much.

the true value of pi is 3.725. only from this value can one derive the true

structure of matter.

Achieve untold riches, ultimate sexual attractiveness, immeasurable wealth,

untold riches and immeasurable wealth now! Just follow these 4 easy steps.

1. Adopt cosmic gravity totality physics.

2. Turn away from the international media brainwashing empire.

3. Memorise the FUNDAMENTAL principle of TIME-PSYCHIC NORMALISATION.

4. Turn away from Satan's international money power.

NOTHING COULD BE SIMPLER![/quote']

I'm recently interested in random text generation, btw.

From the book: THE NATURAL HISTORY OF THE MIND.

By Gordon Rattray Taylor.

Published in Penguin Books 1981.

"Scientist have adapted to the idea that the brain is not only an electrical but also a chemical device. They have hardly yet absorbed the notion that it may have a third, wholly unexplored, aspect. It may be a magnetic device. Hamer, Gavalas-Medice and Bawin have made an attempt to study the effect of electromagnetic fields on the brain. The results are curious and unexpected. For example, monkeys shorten their time estimates when exposed to fields alternating about seven times a second, though the effect is much smaller at ten cycles per second. Cats were sent to sleep by waves modulated at 150 cycles/sec. and what was much odder, if they had been conditioned, it took two months to extinguish the reflex."

Why turn bird eggs

or

Why replace our politicians

"Why Turn Eggs?

Egg turning helps the embryo grow uniformly.

Left in one position, gravity would force heaviest growth downward.

Might not kill the embryo, but would make it weaker?"

University of Arkansas • Division of Agriculture

Cooperative Extension Service

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just how many times do you turn an egg?

Seems to be a widespread differing view across the internet on how many times you should turn incubating eggs. Some people will have the luxury of an incubator with an automatic egg turner built in whilst the rest of us have to turn our eggs manually, so what is the correct number of times to turn your eggs?

I`m afraid if you search the internet everyone has a differing view of how many times fertilized eggs should be turned, 1,3,5 or more times a day, one thing they do have in common is that you should turn them an odd number so one side of the egg isnt allways on the bottom. Also you should mark your eggs with a cross (using a pencil) so you know which way up the eggs were the last time you turned them.

The first two times we incubated eggs we turned one lot 3 times a day and the next batch 5 times a day… both clutches of eggs failed (due to a faulty thermometer reading) but the last time we incubated eggs we were given the advice of just turning the eggs once per day. We had 10 of the 12 eggs hatch using this method so I suspect the amount of times you turn your eggs really makes no difference at all!

Make your own choice on how many times to turn your eggs and just see how it goes, thats the only advice I can give you."

http://chickens.not-likely.co.uk/?p=45

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few people seems to be aware of the facts, and their educated guess reflects it.

Some incubators continually keep the bird egg moving, usually back and forth. The bird moves them about haphazardly.

The cold-blooded reptile egg does not require turning during its development, and it grows uniformly without turning. It's known that turning a reptile egg usually kills it. Yet, reptiles and birds are very closely related. But, reptiles are not found nesting in the trees. Birds, are reptiles that moved to the trees, adapted, learned to take advantage the different environment, and now must move like the trees do.

The theory of Magnetrition says, this need to be moved is a requirement throughout the life of all warm blooded animals. The movement is seen happening/taking place as a result of a survival instinct, diminishable with age, until now. Magnetrition points out movement of the warm blooded cell is required to keep a magnetically migrating organelle moving and thus performing its rule in the microscopic biological structure.

Many think the need to turn/move the bird's egg is for gravitational reasons. The reasoning offered by Magnetrition points to it being for magnetic purposes, but does not rule out a gravitational need to move also. Magnetrition indicates, magnetic bacteria and the mitochondria have the same properties, and some research in space report magnetic bacteria not functioning as on earth. Like us, the bacteria/mitochondria has likely adapted to utilizing both.

The theory of Magnetrition predicts that people will soon be kept moving about every 10 min. in a magnetic field like the Earth's. And it will be seen by many to have been noticed as a requirement since 1985, but due to poor leadership in the media, government officials, and political ignorance and deniability in an effort to avoid change in monied interests, not implemented as soon as in should have been.

Alan

http://www.freewebs.com/alanejackson/index.htm

Food for Thought

Many reports are showing a connection between mental retardation and shots/vaccinations given/sold to the young child, and now crib death is being shown to be caused by the new practice of taking the newly born away from the mother, and charging for another bed.

All this on the heels of the scam to sell formula to mothers for the feeding of their new born, in place of nature's own. Having caused much retardation also? But many to get rich.

Has our fathers house been turned into a market place? Can we turn the tables?

"The benefits of breast-feeding are well known. Mother's milk has the ideal balance of nutrients for developing babies; it's nature's perfect baby food. It may also be the perfect brain food. Dr. Michael Kramer, a Professor of pediatrics and epidemiology at McGill University, has confirmed what scientists have suspected for a while: breast-feeding contributes to higher IQ scores later in life. Dr. Kramer found that 6-year-olds who nursed exclusively had slightly higher IQ scores than kids who weren't exclusively breast-fed as infants. Just why breast-feeding boosts intelligence isn't yet known. Dr. Kramer says it could be something in the milk but, just as likely, it could be a more intensive mother-child interaction which might lead to better brain development." - Quirks & Quarks

http://www.cbc.ca/quirks/archives/07-08/may10.html

Maybe this is the reason it is now shown to be wrong?

>" As I mentioned before, my experience in college has been that paying customers are less apt to throw away their grades, thus leading to a better learning environment, one I'm more interested in being a part of."

Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Paying customers are less apt to throw away their disinformation that they paid for, and now are shown to have over-valued, when they should.

Paying customers are less apt to throw away their information they paid for, and become less likely to share, information, with others freely.

A tuff pill for some to take maybe, but think about it. Could get US right with God again.

Some theologians are beginning to agree the term "virgin" meant "young mother". And this fits my theory about having to move often in the Earth's magnetic field. The younger the mother, the more active she is, and the more she is likely to facilitate the required movement for the child she carries. While today's medicine, working hand in hand with politics, is telling the women to wait until, they've been used to help pay off a war deficit, that has been shown to have made many in the parties much more wealthy.

Deuteronomy 32:25 The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs.

Psalm 8:2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

Isaiah 49:15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.

Luke 21:23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

Luke 23:29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.