Definition of unified field

nalxhal

Definition of unified field : In Stefan-Boltzman temperature the length of Wien is 20% of observed (greek l) .Also exist light 20% to blue than Wien length (lc). analogies of two radiations greekl/lc=2pi , Stefan-Boltzman temperature/Plank temperature = 5

Background temperature of universe , Stefan-Boltzman 13,52K = 5xPlank temperature

two dimension of time and unified theory

In my papers of unified field theory we do not find the two dimensions of time as we discribe in my phylosophy book .

But the two forms of wien law give us the hope to indroduce relativity and numbers of freedom in wave function of plank or Maxwel-Boltzman . Also Stefan-Boltzman law will be transformed as we can see in first paper .Stefan-Boltzman law is arised in paper first in a few funnctions from hypotheses .The space of unified field is logarithmic and it could be explained by two dimension of time

E-MAIL : REMOVED

Edited by Klaynos
Links from new members are discouraged.

Nikos,

please learn to use math notation

to write Greek Lambda or lambda put the expressions [meth] and [/meth]

around it------but replace e by a, so it says math and /math

[meth]\lambda[/meth] but replace the e by a.

[math]\lambda[/math]

To see how I have written this, press quote---the quote button at the lower right corner of this post, or any other post.

You can write all the physics formulas with this notation, it is calle LaTex

To write superscripts and subscripts,

[meth]\lambda^2[/meth]

[math]\lambda^2[/math]

[meth]\lambda_{Wien}[/meth]

[math]\lambda_{Wien}[/math]

==============================

It may be necessary to move your post to a different forum called Speculation. don't be surprised if this happens.

It might not mean your physics is wrong, but could only be individualistic, or original (different from usual professional physics).

But first please write what you have to say using LaTex math notation, that I showed you. right now i cannot see clearly what you are trying to say.

I know Wien's law. I think you are talking about the Wien wavelength corresponding to a given temperature, but i cannot be sure what you mean unless you write understandably.

Err, I thought the term refers to a unified field-theory, as opposed to un-unified field-theories (which we currently have).

I don't think there's a unified field. It's just the field that reality exists in. It's kinda another name for the ether (although not exactly the same).