A.S.I.G.N. Astrophotography Guide

bloodhound31

Greetings earthlings!

A.S.I.G.N. Observatory is proud to present the latest layman's guide to astrophotography.

http://www.asignobservatory.com/AstrophotographyGuide.aspx

As the Canon 400D and it's ilk are the most commonly used these days for the average budget, I thought it pertinent to be a little more specific in this area.

I hope you enjoy the tutorial, share it with new and old astrophotographers, and add it to your links so everyone can gain from it!

Happy space travels!

Baz.

6pq3nrp.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Greetings earthlings!

A.S.I.G.N. Observatory is proud to present the latest layman's guide to astrophotography.

http://www.asignobservatory.com/AstrophotographyGuide.aspx

As the Canon 400D and it's ilk are the most commonly used these days for the average budget, I thought it pertinent to be a little more specific in this area.

I hope you enjoy the tutorial, share it with new and old astrophotographers, and add it to your links so everyone can gain from it!

Happy space travels!

Baz.

6pq3nrp.jpg

I watched your other vids and the construction of the observatory, and it's just amazing. I doubt I'll ever have the time (or place!) to put one in, but if I do, you're DEFINITELY my inspiration.

BTW, I love the hebrew lettering in the corner there ;) Happy Hanukka

~moo

Sorry I wasn't so clear. I actually meant that the forum sets the standard width for the post area. Huge images make the post area extend.

Again... It looks fine on my system. I don't even have a horizontal scroll bar appear since it all fits nicely on one page (only takes up about half of it). What is your resolution set at?