The essence of masculinity

(all)atomear

I am here to speak on (masculinity/handsome) now I hope I'm not saying offencive things . OK the first thing I need to do is define masculinity/handsome in a simple way, it is the opposite of feminine. so for instance if were talking about the body, soft & small would fit on the female side , hard muscular and big would be the male side . and for facial features thin nose, thin lips, small jaw bone, small cheek bone, pretty eyes,lighter skin, female. and for male, large lips, large nose ,large jaw bone, large cheek bone, handsome eyes with large bone above eyes, dark skin, broad shoulders, male .

Now let me get on another subject about the essence of <masculinity/handsome> first we need to take a look at the ape lets use the gorilla, the gorilla is a deep deep form of masculine take a look at his features and take a look at ours the more similar a human looks to the gorilla the more his features are on the male side . the less similar a person look to a gorilla the more his features are on the female/feminine side. All humans evolved from apes. Now I know some of you guys are probable laughing and think I'm joking but I'm not, this is a serious subject. now some people might not understand because they compare both sides, that's one thing you can not do, the masculine side is the complete opposite of feminine side . the gorilla is the sole core of handsome some people might disagree with this because they say a gorilla is not handsome it is terrible looking. but terrible looking is on the masculine side of the chart. but see that's one thing your not getting, masculinity/handsome is not pretty . the complete core essence of masculinity/handsome can be described as harshness, hardness, roughness, dirty, darkness . to understand this you have to understand that I'm talking about the purest form, the essence, the core . for example a pretty pink flower is not the image of the masculine forces of the universe. another example, dogs come in all breeds, a dog could be a male but be on the feminine side . like for example, a poodle is clearly more of the feminine image than the pit bull.

and when talking about the human race and different races, the white race including male and female is at the end of the chart (the female side) the African race the other end(male side) every other race is in-between.

and I have been looking at genetics for a long time and genetics proves it. for example each physical feature on any living organism is coded by its genetic sequence. now some genes that code, are dominant, and some recessive. now scienctist dont tell you this but genes that are dominant are part of the dominant forces of the universe (the male entity of the universe)

gorilla.jpg

First, what's your point?

Second, your definitions are completely arbitrary and are not fully accurate, the premises you have drawn are faulty, and hence so are your conclusions.

Third, what's your point?

Fourth, what's your point?

Oh, it's you again! More gorilla / origin of the white race / mixing paint pots / my opinion is fact but you're too blind to see it / all humans evolved from apes BULLSHIT. Goody.

Humans did NOT evolve from apes, you know. Apes and humans evolved from a common ancestor. You were told that the last time you were here. You get some points on the Baez scale for that.

It IS offensive when you spout your opinion as fact:

the gorilla is the sole core of handsome
but see that's one thing your not getting, masculinity/handsome is not pretty
when talking about the human race and different races, the white race including male and female is at the end of the chart (the female side) the African race the other end(male side) every other race is in-between.
now scienctist dont tell you this but genes that are dominant are part of the dominant forces of the universe (the male entity of the universe)
These are your opinions. You can't back them up with objective facts. You need to write this type of treatise using phrases like, "in my opinion", "from what I have observed", "it seems to me", and my personal favorite, "You may not agree with me, but I think ...." You've done it in a few places but you need to make it clear every time you are stating your opinion.

On topics like the one on which you've chosen to obsess, stating opinion as fact borders on gender discrimination. You sound like you are saying it's a fact that the whole universe is male dominant and really, how could you possibly know *that*?

I'm trying to enhance my knowledge of "netiquette" and internet terminology. Could someone let me know if this thread is an example of what they call "drive-by trolling" also known as, (so I understand) "troll and run"?

As I see it, the other posibillity is that the original poster is a racist fool (which is probably tautology).

Thanks in advance.

I'm trying to enhance my knowledge of "netiquette" and internet terminology. Could someone let me know if this thread is an example of what they call "drive-by trolling" also known as, (so I understand) "troll and run"?
I always considered a troll to be an ugly little person sitting under a bridge waiting for an unsuspecting passerby to show some sign of weakness. Then the troll pounces and exploits the weakness, making the victim lash out (as the troll knew he would) so the troll can claim the victim was the first to lash out.

But I think this particular person is trolling as in throwing your hook in the water while the boat is moving to try and snag something. I think he's trollling for a like-minded individual who will validate his "theories". That's the person he'll respond to, and everyone who disagrees will be ignored.