The case against UFO's

Gavroche

Quite simply, I think people who believe in UFO's and the "little green men" are crazy.

A) Traveling the speed of light is impossible. How could they reach Earth then?

B) There's been so many "sightings", why the heck would aliens keep coming back?

C) People who are "abducted" could very easily have experienced different things.

The majority of UFO's are actually planes, satellites, stars, or other such things. It's far more likely that those unexplainable events ARE government projects than aliens.

A) Speed = Distance/Time. It's not impossible to get here without lightspeed travel, just very slooooooooooow. Furthermore, there are some theoretical ways to 'get around' the lightspeed barrier, so who knows?

B) Why do I keep coming back here :confused:

C) This is true, although that's true for EVERYTHING.

• 4 months later...

Assuming for a minute that aliens keep coming to Earth, they may have picked up our radio broadcasts and tracked them down to Earth. They could me biologists. There was another thread about searching for alien life, what if that is what they are doing?

IF I beleived in aliens visiting Earth, then yes, I`de think they would send a compliment of biologists, more than likely Probes 1`st (un"manned").

there`s no real reason to expect that IF they existed in close range to use, that they wouldn`t do, or look for , exactly the same things we would :)