A Dangerous and Twisted Notion of Natural Selection by new Social-Darwinists / Nazis

blue_cristal

I notice recently that there is a frightening new trend in some young people who are adopting twisted Social-Darwinist ideas or even Nazism.

Actually, it is even more distorted and sinister than the former Social-Darwinism and mixes with a warped Nietzscherian phylosophy . They got this distorted notion that “Natural Selection” is about going on rampage killing people based on some ill personal criteria or at random because they consider themselves “superior” to the majority and hate them.

However these people have no real knowledge about the modern Neo-Darwinian Theory of Evolution or how natural selection really works.

Recently, a young man from Finland went to his school with a gun and killed five boys, two girls and the headmaster.

I just found an interesting video in the YouTube that makes a sharp criticism on this new dangerous ideological trend.

It is called “A lesson of Natural Selection to Social-Darwinists and Nazis”:

This is why it is important we learn genetic engineering ASAP. We don't need no stinkin' natural selection nomore :rolleyes:

No, didn't you hear? We are all going to evolve into two different colorless species, a tall, elitist, intellectual class, and a short, dwarvish, dense class. We don't need no stinking genetic engineering. It costs too much, insurance doesn't cover it, and the last one I saw come out of the production line had four arms and four legs. They even named her after the Hindu goddess that she looked like.

No, didn't you hear? We are all going to evolve into two different colorless species, a tall, elitist, intellectual class, and a short, dwarvish, dense class. We don't need no stinking genetic engineering. It costs too much, insurance doesn't cover it, and the last one I saw come out of the production line had four arms and four legs. They even named her after the Hindu goddess that she looked like.
So we're going to evolve into elves and dwarfs? What about those of us that want to be wizards?