A thought I had on the origin of the Universe...

jryan

This will be very quick, but I would be interested to see what those here can come up with... it is more of a brain game for the cosmologically inclined (ie. how could you test this crackpot theory? :D):

What if the Brane and Big Bang theories actually can coexist?

If for instance the "big bang" was less about matter, and more of an explosion of physical law?

In this thought of mine, energy+law= a universe. I would therefor not define the result of the big bang as a "universe", but more of an instantaneous definition of the laws under which this universe exists. A tabula rasa onto which the matter has yet to be "written". I will call this portion of the universe the "Construct"

Now lets assume that there is a resulting force from this "explosion" into which sporadic brane collisions insert energy. A sort of "momentum of law" which pushes away from the central point of creation. This energy would not be inserted uniformally, and would allow the creation of matter. As dictated by the laws of The Construct, as we know it.

So my question would be, how would you test for this "momentum of law" which favors motion away from the point of Construct creation, but may or may not exceed the inward pull of gravity? May we just be mistaken this force for something more mechanical?

Now lets assume that there is a resulting force from this "explosion" into which sporadic brane collisions insert energy.This energy would not be inserted uniformally, and would allow the creation of matter.

How could "that energy" not be inserted uniformally when there was nothing that could prevent this energy be inserted uniformally? Before universe and now outside universe there is a matterless friction state!

I'm not talking about an explosion in terms of energy, but instead the spread of physical law.

Also, for the universe we see today to exist energy would have had to be non-uniformly dispersed. If it were uniformly dispersed at the time of creation then there would be no known force that would cause it to "congeal" non-uniformly.