Happy Halloween everybody

Realitycheck

well actually there IS some truth about the "Normality" here, other than the green surgical scrubs, the fake blood, the Spencer wells forceps sticking out my side, and the Stethoscope, I do indeed wear my Lab coat and safety goggles quite a bit and she is used to seeing me in them.

in fact she has her Own safety goggles too and loves wearing them (a Good thing!), and I`m on the lookout for a small Labcoat that she can wear too.

Blike yeah, she`s 2.5 now, it`s gone by Real quick!

Thank you

I'm a bit of a pack rat.

Every other year or so I buy one of those "pumpkin carving kits". I never use the designs but I always save the tools and each year they add a new tool so I've gathered a large collection (well organized too).

This was done with a very small (1.5-2mm wide) saw blade.

For me the hardest part is determining what parts to cut out first so the surface remains strong enough to be detailed without falling apart.

This was done with a very small (1.5-2mm wide) saw blade.

For me the hardest part is determining what parts to cut out first so the surface remains strong enough to be detailed without falling apart.

That's a hard part for me too. Were you able to get it all cleanly cut away without any breaking or did you use some toothpicks? Some of the dark parts are VERY close, so it looks *I* might have had to use toothpicks in some places.... Either way, its an amazing looking pumkin!