Can you spot the virgin?

Reaper

38% - You would've been better off guessing. You got 8 of the 21 people correct, and you did better recognizing the virginity of girls. Overall, you guessed better than 5% of all test takers.

Where's the test for spotting the easy girls? I'd ace that shit. :cool:

Hhmmm....Not so good.

"You got 10 of the 21 people correct, and you did better recognizing the virginity of girls. Overall, you guessed better than 20% of all test takers."

But the pictures are fake. I'm pretty sure that I spotted the "most popular" girl from my high school......and she ain't no virgin........

You got 14 of the 21 people correct, and you did better recognizing the virginity of girls[/b']. Overall, you guessed better than 79% of all test takers.

Not to shabby, unlike some of the sights on that website.

You got 14 of the 21 people correct, and you did better recognizing the virginity of guys. Overall, you guessed better than 78% of all test takers.

Bah if wanted to spot virgin guys I'd just have to go to the informatics class ;P

It would have been more interesting if they had told you which ones you got wrong.

I agree, but then they would have put the validity of future results at risk. Basically, one person gets the answers, shares them, then you can no longer rely on the validity of results after those answers have been provided.

I'd like to know which I got wrong and which I had correct though. :embarass:

• 2 years later...
80%

You got 17 of the 21 people correct, and you did better recognizing the virginity of girls. Overall, you guessed better than 98% of all test takers.

Is there a "guess which side the coin will land on" quiz too? I think I'd be pretty good at that.

• 2 weeks later...