Create oxygen

smiles

I see a machine used to create oxygen with high concentration, means larger than 21%, I just want to ask what is its utility in hospital, why need high concentration, and why they let oxygen flow into a bottle with some water in it ?

Thanks ! :)

well, it is possible to have a condition which makes it harder for you to get oxygen(through decreased absorbtion rate, fluid in the lungs, shallow breathing, etc. etc.) so the easiest way to counter this is to use higher concentrations of O2 in the air they breathe.

the oxygen bubbles through water so it picks up a moisture content. if you have ever breathed a dessicated atmosphere you will know why this is done. it is horrible to breathe a completely dry gas. your mouth is constantly dry and it can adversely affect your lungs. seeing as there is a problem with the lungs in the use case of high O2 concentrations, you definately don't want them also breathing a dry atmosphere.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
There are ways to create oxygen by separating Hydrogen from Oxygen in H2O by using wire and two nine volt batteries stuck together in one side and wires on the other. Then you put a balloon on the water bottle top.

Yeaaaa, but that is a bit explosive, and by a bit I mean very...

Dont do that lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hi .... I m new user on &RQ... Its great messenger _

I would like to create a theme .... but it have many things that i dont now ;///

... like this - how to create a icons in task bar or in status menu??????

Im good i p-shop but how it works???

I mean that :