do you think they should give up wepons altogethor

macman

macman, we have a Politics section which you will be eligible to post in after 50 posts. Don't start political threads in Ecology and the Environment or any of the other science subforums.

And when you start a thread anywhere, ask yourself if others will know what you mean by your choice of words. "They" is so vague as to be meaningless. "Give up" meaning voluntarily or forcibly? "Give up" their weapons to who? "Weapons" is also a very broad term that needs to be specified to limit the discussion..

And for the love of all that is good and pure, *please* use a spell checker on your posts before you post them. A few errors are no big deal but most of your posts are unreadable without spending undue amounts of time on deciphering them. "I suck at spelling" is no excuse for letting the condition persist.

Thanks for understanding. We can't see you so your words are more important than usual. ;)

I can read what he types easily :P

on the other hand, there's really no excuse for leaving the 'n' out of 'descision', or however it's spelt.

macman: punctuation aids comprehension and is easyer to learn than spelling, and firefox has a built-in spellchecker.

oh, and also please don't just post 'lololollllol', like in your post from "the selfish gene theory" that i've just deleted.