Astral Projecting tutorial.

Guest Unregistered

Guest Unregistered

;)

Astral projecting is another way for OUT OF BODY experience.

It has been performed by over many years by different people, some do it without realizing what it truly is.

Astral projection is a way to seperate your spiritual body from

Your physical one but still maintain a connection which in theory can be demolished.

here is a basic tutorial i wrote.

1) Relax in a bed or reclining chair.

2) Take deep breaths, allowing your breath to slow naturally. Do not force it to slow down.

3) Induce sensations of "dropping" rapidly through the bed, several "inches" at a time. These must be quick "drops", not slow sinking feelings.

4) Continue until you feel yourself "on the floor" and then rise up again.

5) Allow yourself to drift towards sleep, pulling yourself back each time... but do NOT physically move your body. You should being feeling very heavy.

6) As you drift towards sleep, you will see images. Use these images or create your own to focus on and stay aware.

7) Soon you will feel vibrations. These are mild and you must remain passive.

8) Visualize yourself floating above your body and feeling the "drops". As soon as you have left your body, you will know, mostly at first by the following sensation followed by a temporary "blindness" and lightweight feeling.

if you do it just right it should work, but don' get excited about this, just consider it an abillity you have as life form. Excitement causes doubts and questions authenticity. I am working on an easier tutorial for you guys.

:P

see ya.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you tell me whats on the north wall of my porch bedroom? Then I'll believe it works. I believe it can be done but only with discipline because,

:bs: I'm a Kung Fu,Master (I've seen a lot of episodes):bs:

I do it all the time in fact I can see your can of soda right now.

Just aman:D

:D Lose some weight. Too many dogbiscuits. I always wondered if dogs can astral project. Mine lays here barkin in his sleep and paws a running. I can see him out chasing bunnies. Do you think he's really out there?

Just aman:D

If you really want to astral project though it takes a lot of discipline and I think a lot more than just the instructions above.

Read Carlos Casteneda, Paramahansa Yoagananda, and others while you purify your body and your mind. :worship:

Let me know how it turns out cus I ain't gonna do it.

I'm too busy:cool: And too old

Just aman:rolleyes:

Guest Hogslayer

I seem to have a problem with the "droppings". Last night I projected myself into the bathroom because I was too lazy to get up, and inadvertantly left a trail of droppings. The sensation was unmistakeable as I was barefoot and my floor is tile.

I tried to blame the dog, but my wife wasn't buying any of it. :D

• 5 months later...

The major obstacle is all the noise in a persons head. It takes a lot of work to willingly put yourself in the circumstances that removes the noise and then you have to let it happen. I wouldn't count on it happening overnight.

Just aman

Aman , Here you are again with your skepticsm, after all you don't know anything about this subject of studies, you have no idea nor you have ever experienced anything similar to this. Nice attempt to degrade me. You are a person who has never Invented anything , all your knowledge comes from other scientists ,articles and books.

But you are welcome to prove me wrong with legitimate data/experiment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Unregistered

Astral projection is a way to seperate your spiritual body from

Your physical one but still maintain a connection which in theory can be demolished.

see ya.

Isn't it funny how he mentioned the irrelevant line about "can be demolished" just to introduce questions like... "what if the line was severed??? Shudder.." Well I'll tell you what... if there is a spiritual body that can separate from the physical body.. it would be useless because it would not retain your memories or experience. If a person suffers brain damage they can lose these things... if the spiritul body held these memories or experiences.. then damaging the brain would not harm them. A simple proof that even if you COULD.. it would be a mindless, newborn baby of a spirit.

Ok I agree energy may not be structuredenough to kep memory. but we still haventfigured out where the conciounce comes from. It could be that when we die we are just floating around with no feeligs or memory but just aware. If that makes any sense I dont know.

Ture, but the consciousness can be found if we define it. If we say it is the reasoning ability we possess... then many animals have consciousness and some may not. (cells, plants, etc...) So when did the consciousness just "appear" and why did it choose some animals and not others? Or could it be that it is defined by our emotions... same argument can be applied about the consciousness's appearance. But we do see a correlation between size and complexity of the brain, with increasing breadth and complexity of consciousness. So the conclusion must be that the brain holds the consciousness or (what I once argued in Philosohy class) that the brain is responsible for interacting with the 'other side'. But there is no reason to believe this alternate idea.... I just argued it as an extreme. If it were this simple then why have a brain at all? I mean the 'other side' could communicate with our bodies with a lot less complexity with the infinite of knowledge it would possess. So realistcally, you should not consider obscure possiblities if the current belief fits the data.

Originally posted by Piccolo

No feelings are not part of the conciousness. The conciousness is just being aware, my super unscientific way of putting it. Emotions are part of the brain conciousness nobody knows were the hll that came from lol

People have a Field Day.

But if the consciousness is just being aware... then how can you prove anyone else experiences the same feeling? I mean, I usually am amazed by the individuality I possess... "why am I not that guy? Why am I me?" If you mean this awareness, then it is more a mater of Philosophy because you cannot prove with certainty that any other person experiences this consciousness. And if you just mean the general 'awakeness' of our living days... then I will again argue... some animals experience this too, and some do not. So when did it appear and why did it choose certain animals? You cannot escape the fact that consciousness is not unique to human beings. It had to have evolved gradually, as a combination of traits that eventually defined our ability to experience and interpret our surroundings. Even snails react to the environment, so they too must possess the general consciousness... if that's what you mean. But what about plants then? Too many problems....