Surely masturbation=males evolving to age faster=shorter life spans? [Answered - No]

what i meant was if sperm comes out when you masturbate then you can have kids if you don't then you can't

Unfortunately, the presence of sperm in your ejaculate is not a guarantee of fertility. There are still other possible disorders, such as your sperm being malformed or non-motile (incapable of swimming). Certainly, though, the presence of sperm is a necessary condition :D

it does not matter if the spem is feritle the point is that if you masturbate and no sperm comes out then u can not have children

if spem comes out the there is a high change if u have sex you can have children

and yes if the spem and eggs dont fertilise or somethng eles happens then u can not have a child but thats not what i am talking about

i will apolgise for my puchuation and spelling (i relly can not spell)

but as klein wolf put it mast..tion does not mean auto pollution it is to do will functions of the male body which it why it is in the Biology Evolution, Morphology and Exobiology section of the forum