Medicine

paulo1913

Hi

I am in high school in New Zealand and I am hoping to get into med school in a couple of years. Does anyone know any websites that will help me prepare?

(I want to get as far as i can)

Thanks

please guys I really need some help

You don't need websites...

Just make sure that you have hospital work experience (won't get an interview here without it!) and that you have good grades at school...

And check if you need to sit extra entrance exams to get in...

Good luck...

• 2 months later...

Well I've never really been interested in medicine myself, so I don't know any site to direct you. But a lot of my friends are preparing too to get into medicine school. (I've never wanted medicine because it lasts too long, univ.. 7 years here). And lately they've been having intensive preparations. And I just asked one of them what are they learning about, and they said chemistry. So probably the main things you need to be focused at are chemistry and biology. There's no math (except in pharmacy when you'll have to deal with integrals), no physics, just chemistry and biology:)!

Cheers,

Shade

• 1 year later...