Weight loss medication

rey

I was wondering if you could help me to help my friend. She is extremely obese. She doesn't care of herself nor does she want to go to a doctor. I think that she thinks that she is happy but in her inner, she wants to improve her life but she doesn't know where to start. I am ready to help her but I don't about diet. While surfing on the net, I came through a medication to treat obesity which is called Acomplia. Can anyone help me on this matter? I know she needs to help herself to get better but she needs help before she dies. Any advice would be immensely appreciated.

Acomplia, according to the site, should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise, which makes me wonder what the acomplia is actually for given that healthy eating and exercise alone is sufficient and does not open one up to the risk of such side effects as are listed for acomplia: "Acomplia Side Effects

Acomplia’s most common side effects are known to include: anxiety, insomnia, disorientation, nausea, hallucinations, headache, hypertension, kidney and heart damage, heart attack, palpitations, strokes, fatigue psychosis, and hyperphagia, dizziness and gastrointestinal discomfort."

As an aside, I note that all three of the threads you have started include links to the same online pharmacutical sales site (DrugDelivery.ca) which puts you in breach of forum rules (section 2:7) banning advertising. Consider this an informal warning.

As an aside, I note that all three of the threads you have started include links to the same online pharmacutical sales site (DrugDelivery.ca) which puts you in breach of forum rules (section 2:7) banning advertising. Consider this an informal warning.
Good catch Glider. No more advertising for your bosses rey.